Face: 3.5/5 looked 75% of 141 profile
Body:  3/5 small tits (A's) inverted nipples
Skill:  3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  500 30mins
Repeat: probably not

I've been hanging for a punt for the last week but just didn't happen due to various reasons. Was meeting friends in Kowloon city for hotpot and thought of o get there early I could have a punt first. Checked out the DB and saw 3 potentials girls. Yucca was my first chose, rang the bell and she looked pretty close to her profile picture and thought why not. Into the tiny room which only big enough for a bed and shower. Undressed and hopped into the shower, she gave me a good clean, had a fresh towel in plastic wrapper which I had to tip open. On the bed, Catbath and good nipple sucking and worked her way down to LB, mumbled something in Chinese I just nodded and she proceeded to BBBJ. It was pretty good not the best kept going for around 10 mins, on with the Dom and into CG and sucking my nipples, good rhythm and tight pussy, carried on for about 5 mins and I could feel my LB pressure buitlding up. Swapped to mish and slowed downed the pace and enjoyed a little tit sucking. Couldn't hold on any longer and pounded her for about 30 secs and explored. Pulled out, she cleaned me up had a shower paid and left satisfied.

Recent Ratings
Mister   22-1-2017 08:44  Karma  +3   She was on my list, too, yesterday but missed her, although her name was still on the door.
JJJ37   22-1-2017 00:23  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   21-1-2017 22:54  Karma  +3