5/6/24
kh building Mongkok
name never asked
age  25
floor 4. turn left corridor b I think. 2nd room on left
said from loa.
$400

90% sure was ladyboy

looked around and floors 4/5 full of thais a few Russians around 8.    saw that Natalie a Russian ive previously reviewed was back she opened door as was walking past think she recognised me..   cant remember floor but she's to right on about 8.  says new lady. big brunette Russian she's a great punt.

anyway looked around and saw this Laotian lady very sexy thin body with good proportion bolt ons and a very hippy ladies and large ass for her shape.. ( I will still keep saying her  as not 100% certain was ladyboy ). was a good punt anyway.

so she said 400 and went in I wasn't fussed if ladyboy or not I fancied fucking it and thought she/ he /him./ her /the toaster.  had l cheeky smile great figure and was dressed in a outfit that woke the little guy up.  full length crotchless bodystocking.   she it  looked sexy as hell.

straight in and she's playing with junior before I have time to undress .  saying she wasn't sure on size I offered to leave but with a wickedly sexy glint she said wanted to try.. who am I do decline .   
before shower she was flirty kissing me right away.  and as said groping.   I popped into shower alone as needed a piss.  id just nutted in nutty a thai spinner in Jordan as she's leaving soon but I wanted something new so went  to Mongkok.

out of shower and she's straight at junior like a rampant nympho  sucking deep BBBj  sat on bed as I stand in front . then laying down she manages to swallow the lot comes up with tears in her eyes.    and goes balls deep again. no gag reflex   this lasts a few mins and on with the Dom   she rides me .. now this is where I wasn't sure if ladyboy as she is wet as and doesn't need  lube to take me in and see rides me in cowgirl and reverse adds a small amount of lube at one point,  before wanting missionary   during mish im pounding deep and she shudders as if orgasming.   try finger up ass.  and its defiantly had some cock in there many times.   spin her roundd to doggy and that slim waste and wide hips look amazing again I try to get her to take it up the  poop shoot but she won't let me in.
pound her in doggy for a good time and as I   into Dom she shudders again as if she had cum.  

so why was I thinking a ladyboy?    well im not sure she had a very weird hard clit  and wouldn't allow daty. the fact its obvious she used to allow anal but seems against it now.  fake boobs and im sure ass implants.    however feet wasn't manly and she had very long slim pianists fingers. that could be long as she was a man..  or just long and elegant as a woman.   

anyway it was a bloody good punt .  hope someone else goes and lets me know.   I did ask about fake boobs she confirmed surgery..  there really good man mades.  2 tiny tats hide the scars .
asked her if she was ladyboy. said I liked if she was, but just giggled and said no..   
as I came out all her friends in rooms around opened door and started clacking in thai about her shagging a farang.  so think she was thai. rather than loa just say loa to hide the slightly over done makeup/facial features etc.   

go shoot a load and if you can try the back door maybe I was just too big to be allowed access.  

wouldn't allow a picture

Recent Ratings
daily420   15-6-2024 09:50  Acceptance  +1   LMAO good reading
saunamaster   10-6-2024 16:43  Acceptance  +1   LMFAO at your " fancied fucking it and thought she/ he /him./ her /the toaster"
Hksololevel126   6-6-2024 09:34  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   6-6-2024 09:32  Karma  +10   Boing
drjoker6969   5-6-2024 22:39  Karma  +3   cousin Md does trans surgs: head to shoulder ratio 1:3 male, 1:2.5 fem, wide hip bone=fem.
Szx   5-6-2024 18:29  Acceptance  +1   Lol mam fuck toaster hahaha you are right! Sometimes we are like that