Karma 304
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 16:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Big Melon Ami KH

KH 13floor left from elevator- left corridor- last door on the left ( sorry about the room number but u won't miss the G-cup)

Date & Time of Session:  May 03
Name:  Ami ( from Vietnam)
Nationality & Language: English ( little Mandarin )
Face:  3.5/5 ( can see put effort on beauty )
Body: 3.5/5 ( Big Natural Melon, G-Cup, soft to touch , a bit saggy cause too heavy, -0.5 point for soso ass)
Height:  5'3
Service: 3/5 ( a bit DFK, no BBBJ and no BJ, legit Tits Job where fully cover sausage, -2 point for trying to make u come quick)
GFE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 20min +
Repeat: maybe ....if no big tits in the market

Little brother got itchy , and hunting for busty boobs.
Got tired from silicone tits, stumble across Ami milf on 13 floor. She got to be one of the biggest tits at KH, with nice makeup. My little brother instant rock hard and blindly walk in without hesitation.
Got in and was happy to see the room not so small, have a mirror for me enjoy the standing doggy reflection.
Ami pretty good at Mandarin, and was open for chat. This is her first time at KH, ( she said after runs, won't come back ) , she ask money upfront which is weird.
Shower together , and I keep playing with her tits  which she is ok. U can tell she wants u to come quick when she kept stroking quick during the wash. I try massaging her a bit to get her loose but she was saying something like " 30 minutes only baby "or something which I cannot hear clearly.
Move on to bed, DFK a bit and she start her tits-job routine, asked you to move into that position.
Image urself being in JAV soap bed, kind of like that, she try to cover ur whole sausage, also she will ask you to tits fuk her. I think the raw tits-job was better than the actual action. I also assist her to squeeze that soft boobies.
I was thinking the BBBJ are included so I try to ask her to tits fuk, BJ at the same time ....which she decline, she said something about hurting mouth which turn me off a bit.
With all the weird start. Still happy to get into all the post , mission/ doggy/ standing doggy mirror facing/ standing mission....all of it with the melon bouncing or clapping in all direction. At last still manage to ask her to finish with cowgirls position.
All in all, Ami is great if you like big tits. But she is a clockwatcher, also feel rushed during the session which kind of a turn off.
She is here untill 17th, if u want to grab some G-Cup melon.
Happy to hear if any brother have some great tits story to share !

Happy Punting

Recent Ratings
firsttimelong   5-6-2024 21:13  Karma  +1   sounds nice but hate being rushed
feelus   5-6-2024 20:35  Karma  +2   Sounds hot but too bad about the service
frollics1   5-6-2024 20:07  Karma  +5   
gwailoplayer   5-6-2024 18:13  Karma  +3   Good report, you clearly enjoyed the melons