Body:5 - 36D
Height: 5' 8
Skill: 4
Service: 4
GFE: 4... I'll explain my rating later
PSE: 4
Price & Session Length: 1000 for about 25 minutes
Repeat: Oh heck yeah for me

So after reading about the legend of Lisa in 9A1 I decided to make a trip out there this evening. I already had an afternoon session with Didi in 4/F 4A2 (my last report), but figure I only live once so I should live well. I even waited to take the elevator up to the ninth floor instead of taking the stairs which I have been doing. Yes, I walk up 22 flights of stairs and then back down the last two days. I step off the elevator and I gamble that Lisa is working tonight and that she is free. I see that the door to the two rooms (9A1 and 9A2) is open and then some guy steps out of the stairwell and beats me to the door. In my head, I'm saying if it's meant to be then it's meant to be.... the bro declines and I swoop in as fast as I can. I ring the doorbell and even before Lisa can say anything I give her a thumbs up and say "ok, let's go". Lisa giggles and and smiles. I introduce myself and mention that I love the fact that she and I are the same height without her wearing heels.

Off to shower and I make sure I take my time to clean thoroughly. I step out and Lisa is on the bed sitting with her legs tucked underneath her... just utterly hot sitting there. I think some bros have mentioned that the sex with Lisa is fairly mechanical and there is no GFE. I'm ok with that, but the sex was pretty good. CG to play with nicely done bouncing 36D. Possibly the nicest man made ones I have seen in a while. Switched to doggie and just ramming away while squeezing her meaty arse was epic. She just has the perfect proportions for doggie. Go to mish and still having a good time smashing away and then something horrible happens. Apparently, I did too much core workout yesterday and I start feeling my abdominal muscle cramping.... !!!!! I laugh a bit and ask Lisa to finish me off with a HJ, This is the first time I actively asked for a HJ to avoid straining something. Lisa goes for CBJ... whoa... didn't expect that. She is bobbing up and down so I let my fingers roam and start lightly fingering her LS. I thought she would tell me to stop, but start was ok with it. After a minute or so of CBJ she goes for the HJ... all the while I got my fingers pleasantly roaming around.

After I clean up, I mention that I like tall or taller girls, but Lisa said that a lot of guys find that intimidating. Not me, I actually find it a turn on. We chat for a bit and she is all smiles and engaging. This is why I rated her GFE at 4, because she gave me cool chill vibes instead of trying to rush me out or uttering one word sentences. Lisa maintained eye contact while talking and wasn't messing with her phone or anything distracting during our short conversation.

I do plan on seeing Lisa again... I just need to get more money out of the bank or rob one the amount of times I want to repeat. I attached two picture of a Google search I did for "Russian female model face". I selected Zoya Berber... never heard of her, but thought she look a bit like Lisa. Lisa looks like Zoya, but with slightly harder features. You bros that have already seen Lisa can correct me if I'm off base on the pictures.  

On the way out I rang the Kazakhstan gal in 9A2 to scope her out to see if I wanted to put her on my future punt list. She opens the door and looks pissed.... maybe she knew that I just finished with Lisa, but a bro just turned her down before I rang the bell. I thought she look decent I will put her on my futures list. Imagine how pissed she is going to be when it takes me 20 minutes to .

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Ryannn6988   21-12-2022 23:33  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   9-12-2022 11:48  Karma  +4   
batman108   9-12-2022 10:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Cumonin22   9-12-2022 09:34  Karma  +3   
slickric423   9-12-2022 02:15  Karma  +3   
Up8   9-12-2022 00:07  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   8-12-2022 22:41  Karma  +6