Subject: Perfect natural, young tits and the best crotch massage in HK, Kelly at Phoenix
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2017 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Perfect natural, young tits and the best crotch massage in HK, Kelly at Phoenix

No 141 link
Name: Kelly
Location: Phoenix, Floor 5, Hallway K, Flat B (exit the elevator, turn left, go down till you’re at the T intersection, turn right and look for Flat B)
Date: September 2, 2017 (Kelly works all week and occasionally takes a day off, usually Mondays)

Service: 4 (above average massage, heavenly crotch massage)
Face: 4 (typical northern Chinese face, a bit like the actress Gong Li)
Figure: 5 (fantastic tits, workable butt and hips, not too fat, not too skinny, meat in all the right places)
Language: Mandarin, Cantonese

Fee: $800 (full package + massage) 1 hour + $200 for prostate/crotch massage 15 minutes add-on

Worth repeating? Absolutely!

A note about Phoenix:

There are very few younger girls in Phoenix. Kelly, CK, Doris (formerly Annie) are probably the only 3 regulars who are under the age of 35. Phoenix is really not where one comes to look for the barely legal types, that’s more of a Fuji Building specialty. Phoenix is all about ladies with experience and know how to push the right buttons and pull the right knobs, literally.

The deed:

Kelly immediately struck me as being quite young for a regular at Phoenix. I even had to ask her if she was substituting in for someone else or if this is her regular place. She confirmed it’s her regular room and she’s already been here for a few months. I guess I really need to explore Phoenix more…

She’s probably not as young as she claims (28), but I wouldn’t put it past her either. I asked if she had experience with massage, and she claimed years of it working in Shenzhen. I opted for the massage.

First the shower, which was uneventful. She was also very matter of fact, which is typical for northerners (she’s from Henan province). I was starting to get a little worried.

Next came the dry massage, which started out a little meh, but got better. She applies quite a bit of pressure, but makes no attempt to make it “sensual”. Things got better after I suggested she apply some oil. Then I asked her about her policy on crotch massage, to which she responded eagerly, but noted the extra cost of 200 HKD along with the extra 15 minutes dedicated to the service.

So here starts the real climax of the show. The crotch massage was amazing, mindblowing, an Oscar winning experience. She really applied pressure to all the right places and I felt like my plumbing down there was getting a professional’s attention for the first time in a long time.

After cleaning out the pipes, it was time to put them to work. By this time I already had the most epic erection in recent memory, I think it could be used to club small animals to death. She then put on the rubber and commenced with a truly spirited CBJ, going quite deep and quite voraciously. I had to signal her to stop after a few minutes cause I was about to blow (which almost never happens with me and CBJ).

Finally I put on the Sagami .02mm and went to work on her like an Iraqi asylum seeker with a “sexual emergency”. It was rough, it was violent, it was the kind of thing that leaves your wife walking funny the next morning. I’m not sure if it was the blue pill or the pipe massage, but I was on fire. I didn’t even have lunch or breakfast that day. I had to stop only after my throat was totally dry and I was about pass out from exhaustion. She whipped off the rubber and tugged it out to an explosive finish. Her line was “that one definitely would have impregnated me.”

We cleaned up then said our goodbyes. I asked for pictures, but she’s not listed on 141 for a reason and still gets good business, which is always a promising sign.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   19-9-2017 15:18  Karma  +2   Nice! Did she have a real massage bed, or just massage on a normal bed?
mchk   8-9-2017 13:18  Karma  +5   
LeoCan   8-9-2017 12:00  Karma  +5   
dryice   8-9-2017 11:37  Karma  +6   Brilliant report! Keep clubbing animals to death and explosive burst which can impregnate!
zeebee   8-9-2017 02:21  Karma  +1   
porkchops   7-9-2017 14:20  Karma  +5   Thanks, great read!
blast77   7-9-2017 11:53  Karma  +5   Fun report
aurufc   7-9-2017 10:24  Karma  +5   lol Great report bro
joey88   7-9-2017 00:48  Karma  +5   Thanks
Threeaday   6-9-2017 18:16  Acceptance  +1   "could be used to club small animals to death" - epic
Mister   5-9-2017 20:58  Karma  +5   Original
ts7478   5-9-2017 17:11  Karma  +3   nice read.
lively192   5-9-2017 09:45  Karma  +4   
orangerange   5-9-2017 01:04  Karma  +4   "That one definitely would have impregnated me" - brilliant
mrstrongbone123
Nookie Newbie

UID 213801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 3
Karma 21
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 23:57  Profile P.M. 
floors

hello do you know what floor i should stay away from in Phoenix?

thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2017 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mrstrongbone123's post

my best advise is for you to stay away form any floor that don't have pink lights in the hallway