Karma 667
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2017 18:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hot things come in small packages - KH

Firstly, enjoy the view when all the Russian gals are by their door. No need for buzzing, just take in the glorious view. Funny to see some local bros uncomfortable with all the ladies hanging out together . One tall thing shows me her long tongue. I would have totally taken up her invitation if I had a pussy that needed a thorough cleaning. Anyways, was in the mood for some darker skin.

Location: King Hing 9f, A2? Left from elevator, right corridor, door on the right.
Name: Mini
Nationality & Language: Malaysian, some English
Face: 4.5/5 Cosmetic surgery + contact lens makes eyes look huge. Pixy look, cute and sexy, with nice lips to lick.
Body: 5/5 - MCOT especially for the day, 5'0", skinny but not malnourished looking. Smooth, tanned skin. Tiny small A tatas that look like they were enhanced. Trimmed but not bald cunt, cute clean tiny butt hole.
Skill: 3/5 - young energetic, willing to try things but not especially skillful, good spinning though
Service: 4/5 - CBJ, open to fun positions, attentive shower together
GFE: 4/5  LFK, always giggling, naughty, playful, hands on - slapping, pinching.
PSE: 5/5  DATY, Fingering, Anal play, COB
Price & Session Length: 400 + big tip HKD
Repeat: Yep

Woke up late with a hang over and a hunger for some dark meat. Was at a company party the night before and had a hard-on for an hot East Asian tech liason. Got cleaned up and headed for KH after a roasted meat lunch to satisfy the rest of my appetite. I did the rounds and found a tight and tiny looking thing on the 9 floor. She was borderline scrawny, but still had a nice peachy ass that I would be pounding hard later. She's all smiles and giggles from the start, some of it is perhaps out of nerves since our proportions are so contrasting. She keeps mentioning how small she is and how big I am. Her English is passable, asks me if she will be okay - not sure if she meant if she was good enough to fuck or if she's going to be too small for me.
First thing she does is take out boob stuffers from under her black teddy and throws by the bed. I accuse her of false advertisement. She responds by telling me her name is Mini, shows me her small hands, tits and says 'small pussy too'. I'm happy with that, like small tits anyways, and go in for a kiss, but she only allows a small peck .
Shower is thorough, giving me good opportunity to appreciate her dark tanned skin. A nice thing she does is washing/giving me
a soapy handjob while licking my nipples cus its at her head height. She finds it funny and laughs and sucks in interval. Out of shower, she tells me to get to bed, uses her tiny foot to push me down as she climbs over me. Her cbj is pretty mediocre, she's got a small jaw and my cock keeps knocking on hard parts. She caps me, still laughing for no reason, then lubes up and impales herself on me. Nice deep Asian cowgirl, uses her legs to piston herself and dance on my rod. She actually does spin herself, going from CG to sideways to reverse CG. She's laughing all this time, and we are watching each other in the mirror. I pick her up and change to mish. Her toes just reach my face with her legs straight, so I do some deep strokes while sucking on them. She then opens her legs up a bit, plants her feet on my chest and grips my nips between her toes. I can feel myself bottoming out each time, pressing on her cervix. Her pussy is nice and tight, but she put way too much KY to begin with and just doesn't feel right. I pull out and look down at her trimmed little cunt, thinking to myself, why not. So I grab her by her ankles and open her leg up. She props herself up and frowns at me, asks me 'You like there?'. I answer by giving her a full lick with my tongue and she melts back down. It does taste of lube in the beginning , but that quickly turns to her salty, tangy taste as I lap and nibble on her pussy lips. Mini isn't laughing anymore. Instead she's squirming, her legs wriggling as I keep them wide open. Her clit gets amazingly fat and engorged when I'm finger deep. I begin sucking on it and her whimpers become screams.
I eventually get up and Mini is a changed girl. No more laughing, she sits up and gives me a snog, tasting herself on my lips. She smiles, wipes my face with her hands and asks me 'Delicious?'. She mounts me then, lotus style, only she's not sitting on me. She uses her arms around my neck and her legs to piston herself back and forth against me in long strokes. From there, naturally I hook under her legs and pick her up and fuck her standing. There's a chair in the middle of the room, I drop her on her knees there and fuck her from behind. There are these droopy lights in her room and they keep smacking into my face. She laughs again at that. I respond by reaching around and squeezing her clit between my fingers, she starts screaming again. She grabs her own ass cheek and I get a very good view of her little brown hole, hairless and puckered. There's a smudge of lube and pussy juice on the innerside of butt so I scoop that up with my thumb and begin rubbing her rim. She doesn't back away or clinch, and we keep a steady pace as I play with her asshole and slowly insert my thumb in. She takes most of the first part of my thumb before becoming uncomfortable. She doesn't tell me to stop but I pull back and just keep rubbing the outside and smacking her ass.
We go back onto her bed, I'm in missionary standing. She starts slapping my ass and then she grabs my jaw and gives me a couple solid pats. She asks me if I like being hit, and only then do I realize she was testing with slapping my face. , why the fuck not? Guessing she wants it a bit rougher, I grab her neck and hammer her. Unfortuanately, she's too short to make face to face contact when I'm on top, so instead she props herself on her elbows and sucks on my nips again from under me as I bang on her cervix. Finally, off goes the dom and I decorate that beautiful brown skin with some hot jizz. She smiles at me, offers cum running down along her arm "Your sauce, delicious". I humour her by licking and sucking her nipples clean instead. I try to massage her pussy as I play with her hard nipples, but she stops me, doesn't want chance of my 'special sauce' getting there.
In the shower, she's very attentive, affectionate and giggling again. She lets me finger her while she cleans me up. At one point I think I'm done, but she pulls me back and gives me mouthwash and makes a big deal of cleaning my lips and around my mouth. I dress as she reapplies her makeup and readjusts her sex hair. I mention she looks very young and she replies 'yes, you fuck a young girl'. She has her teddy on again and I lift it to see if she's got her panty on as she bends over to clean the bed. No panty, just a glistening pussy. She makes a naughty noise but doesn't move to cover herself or get up, so I slip in a finger. Definitely the next bro won't need to worry about her using KY.

[ Last edited by  marmalade at 1-8-2017 18:06 ]

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   13-8-2017 06:22  Acceptance  +1   Thx. Was the mouthwash in small bottles or does everybody share that? She seems pretty wild.
poorguy   9-8-2017 13:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent.
DirtyMofo   6-8-2017 23:25  Karma  +2   
hkmann   3-8-2017 15:36  Karma  +3   Excellent
aurufc   3-8-2017 11:57  Karma  +3   Good work
jimyum   2-8-2017 11:23  Karma  +5   
fiveforks   2-8-2017 09:14  Acceptance  +1   
LeoCan   1-8-2017 23:38  Karma  +5   
Freelancer   1-8-2017 21:22  Karma  +4   Excellent
tito007   1-8-2017 20:25  Karma  +2   Nice!!!!
sc818   1-8-2017 20:07  Karma  +4   Excellent