Name: Gigi
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Repeat: only if more is unlocked

First time seeing Gigi. Sounds like I was lucky to get a booking as she appears popular, she was booked both directly before and after me. First impressions: she’s cute. One of the better looking girls at Kamia. Nice face, great body, not tight, and perhaps the smallest hint of a belly, but I’m being pedantic. She looks good. Great skin and a nice set of A/b cups. Trim pussy but not shaved.

She gets into the shower with me which is unusual and I clean up before the session. Important given the hot weather these past few days. Most girls here will shower with you after but usually not before.

P1 is good. She’s no pro but her massage hits the right spots and the effort is good. I’m enjoying it but started to feel as if P1 was taking a long time, particularly as I’d only booked an hour.

After the message she did the light teasing thing with her fingers. This requires some skill to do well and she was not great at it. This was followed by rubbing her tits on my back and some kissing of my back and ears. This was much better.

Flipped over and took a look at the clock. Only about 15 minutes remaining which was poor, most girls here would allow more play time. A quick LFK, some nipple licking (a waste of time) then some stroking with the gel. I did appreciate that there was none of the ridiculous fake moaning some of the other girls do. About 1 minute of this before the bag comes out and CBJ starts. I typically don’t cum from CBJ but her skills were excellent here and in a few minutes I blew into the bag.

Shower together and leave.

Overall - standard Mia service. Very limited access. She spent nearly all the time down near my legs so no opportunity to test her pussy or lick her tits. Possibly the most limited access I’ve ever had at a Kamia session. The very short P2 was lame, and she was on her phone several times.

Retry: yes as obviously more can be unlocked with repeat visits. If I can book her again I would just to see if BBBj or more is available, as always I know YMMV here. If nothing more unlocked I wouldn’t bother, her initial service is average at best

Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   16-6-2024 13:10  Karma  +5   
kihehe   15-6-2024 10:35  Karma  +2   Things change - will post more below in reply
Fantasy1234   15-6-2024 09:49  Karma  +3   I had even worse experience than yours
Fantasy1234
Carnal Conqueror

UID 155915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 368
Posts 62
Karma 364
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-8-2016
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2024 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by bigchief27a at 15-6-2024 08:53
Name: Gigi
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Repeat: only if more is unlocked

First time seeing Gigi. Sounds like I was lucky t ...

I met her a few weeks ago for the first time after seeing all the positive reports.  My experience is similar to yours, except that I didn't have the shower together before and AFTER.  A first for me in Kama.  No access to LS whatsoever.   No rubbing on the back.  I was respectful throughout and didn't force anything.  Very disappointing and not worth the trip to Central.
kihehe
Carnal Conqueror

UID 3291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 44
Karma 206
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2024 10:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 bigchief27a's post

Things change over time.

I had Gigi when she was new to the job, must be 8-10 years ago. Body was tight with natural youth and she was curious and playful and enjoyed playtime. At this time Kama/Mia standard service ended at HJ but after repeating I found Gigi often initiated BJ/BBBJ depending on her mood. You could get her very turned on and she would kiss and play like a horny girlfriend. I never unlocked FS but everything else possible.

Post Covid I tried her twice, was initially very happy to see her back on the roster. The first time a couple of years ago and it was just not as good as pre-covid. Not bad, but impersonal. I felt she was not letting go and it’s now just a job to be done. My feeling after this session was “OK it’s not as good as before but she is still a sexy girl with skills even if the vibe is more work than play.”

The second time was at end of last year. She had a little pot belly, by no means fat but no longer the lean sexpot I could remember. And her mood was as not bubbly and positive as I had experienced in the past. Our habit in past sessions was no more than 5 mins of P1 and then 55 minutes of DFK, DATY where she would cum hard and repeatedly, BJ or BBBJ with sensual eye contact, 69, grinding (Sumata without oil). This session was 30 mins of P1 and don’t try to touch me then 30 mins of limited kissing, a little DATY and then a handjob to please hurry up and finish. I can’t remember if there was any CBJ. I do remember leaving Mia feeling unsatisfied and sad, that something had been lost and is no longer there.

And such is life. It could be that I am not attractive to her any more (I have a pot belly too!) More likely I think she is just not happy and not into the work any more.

I was always fond of Gigi and I have no wish to make her life more difficult. But it is only fair to say that the old reports of Gigi don’t match the current reality. This could be a rut she recovers from, but for now I think there are many better choices at Kamia. I plan to write some more reports but can also reply by PM for those wanting colour.

Recent Ratings
bigchief27a   16-6-2024 08:01  Karma  +2   
cityguy   15-6-2024 20:26  Karma  +6   like the honest report