Subject: Wendy Darling & Meater Pan (WishSpa)
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5258
Posts 155
Karma 5216
Acceptance 839
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 18:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wendy Darling & Meater Pan (WishSpa)

Name: Wendy
Body: Tight
Tits: Great, mid-size
Face: Cute as a button
Ass: Curvy compact (got me off)
Massage: 4/5
Nuru: 4/5
Hand-cock coordination: 4/5
Mouth action: wet and wild
Price: 1100 for 60 min massage, HJ & BJ
WIR: Yes

What slows a man down? Sometimes life gets too damn busy. Sometimes the wallet grows a bit thin. Sometimes the humidity outside makes it feel like your balls are just literally swimming in a goldfish bowl for 3 months.

But hell, I found myself with an itch, and it needed to be scratched. I saw Wendy's pic and was intrigued, although Wish's photos are always suggestions more than realistic depictions (even when they're photos of the actual girl). Stopped by to see if this Wendy could, with her lovely little central chinese mouth, take me away to never-never land.

There was some drilling going on upstairs which ruined the relaxing vibe—hey, I said to the ceiling...drilling is MY job. But the rhythm of Hong Kong remodeling soon subsided and I enjoyed myself. Well, more accurately, I enjoyed every inch of Wendy. She let me explore. Let me worship the tits for awhile and arched her back in delight as I took them in my mouth. She likes her neck kiss and her slit grazed. I massaged her, slid my cock up against her ass, and blasted some milky Pollack on her back. She gleefully cleaned up and welcomed me into the shower for 5 or 6 solid minutes of washing and lathering and flirting. Some kisses and compliments and all kinds of seeing-you-off-well tactics. Good service.

I love every greasy corner of this mongering town. I will walk up buildings, walk down Temple, seek out shaggable maids and throw good money after bad on WeChat nearby. But I’m starting to wonder if there’s any better value for money than these reliable spas like Wish and K2. As freelancers are starting to demand foolish prices and walk-ups get sweaty and crowded (May-October), this may be my habit-forming, itch-scratching goodness.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dboy10   23-6-2024 15:44  Acceptance  +1   Unshaven (response to above query)
Fulltits   17-6-2024 15:24  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   10-6-2024 23:23  Karma  +3   shaved or unshaved?
myketin   8-6-2024 03:53  Karma  +3   Great writing! Thanks for sharing your trip to Neverland!
JackTheBat   7-6-2024 19:06  Karma  +13   "blasted some milky Pollack"... what is this, art history class?!
nomadicinsomnia   6-6-2024 15:46  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   5-6-2024 19:43  Karma  +4   
tchengaa   5-6-2024 19:06  Karma  +2   Well written report! Do u mean she has a nice big ass? Thx
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5258
Posts 155
Karma 5216
Acceptance 839
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2024 07:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tchengaa: no, not big. Beautiful curved and shapely, not flat by any means, but also not a big bubble butt. Curvy compact.

Recent Ratings
Dboy10   23-6-2024 15:43  Acceptance  +1   Agree with this description. Also she has very sensitive LS - good 4 hands with her and Kitty