Registered 7-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2024 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mumu and Emma - Wish Spa

Date & Time of Session: Week of 3 June 2024
Name: Mumu and Emma together
Agent: Wish Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mandarin (Shenzhen)
Face:  3/5, 5/5
Body: 4/5, 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  HK$1,900 + tip - 60 Mins (2 shots)
Repeat: Yes

Decided to give Mumu a go after one of the bros here highly recommended a visit. My first foray into the spa scene, which is a completely different vibe to the HGs. Agent is fluent in English and booking process was easy enough. Was offered the duo with Emma for a good rate, so thought I'd give both a go .

Mumu is definitely older than her photos suggest, but she's got that really slutty, "I've done the rounds" vibe which is a huge turn on. Her body is insane for an older woman - she's got really gorgeous tits, pointy as nipples which are a dark brown hue. I want to venture that her tits are fake because they are firm to the touch but Mumu insists they are real and I could not locate any surgical marks. They really pop out. She's slender with the tiniest bit of fat in the right places, but that's not to say she isn't sexy cus her navel outline is incredible. She has a tattoo along her lower navel which is quite a turn on.

Emma is young, and way better looking in person compared to her photos. Ab definition is there, trimmed LS. Got that cute petite way about her and very "kawaii" look. Smaller nipples but also dark brown and her tits are way softer compared to Mumu. Having the two of them was like yin and yang - one more a spinner / stripper vibe, and the other the innocent girl next door gone bad. It was a sight to behold.

They gave me a short massage but I was already turned on so flipped over quickly and they were excited (I'm tall and relatively well proportioned for an Azn). They quickly got the oil. The nuru was really really good, Mumu knew the right times to moan and the speed of her HJ was really awesome. They also knew when to rub their tits on my body, lick my nipples, play wth my groin etc. Emma was more the innocent, "I'm not sure what I'm doing" vibe, but was playing with my ballsacks and touching my groin in the right way. The speed and way they exchanged rubbing LB was really seamless and it seemed like they knew what they were doing and were well trained. They were very generous with the oil and Mumu definitely knows how to handle LB. They let me suck their nipples, and also offered a BJ (which I declined). The session was really incredible and before you knew it, my nut was busted.

Big thanks to the bro who has been trumpeting how good Wish Spa is - the girls might not be as pretty as the HGs but they definitely pay more attention and you don't ever feel rushed. They just want you to have a good time, very attentive to how you feel. And maybe Azns are more attracted to Azns haha.

I also apologise in advance for the sudden dump of reviews, thought I'd keep my tally going (and may retire soon, so best to get these all out here for the bros to enjoy and get a flavour).

Recent Ratings
tomdwaninny   10-6-2024 23:26  Karma  +3   lots of good reports for wish lately. hopefully they have turned things around
myketin   8-6-2024 03:59  Karma  +3   
slickric423   5-6-2024 01:24  Karma  +5   
DrDecimate   4-6-2024 20:30  Karma  +2   
cityguy   4-6-2024 19:10  Karma  +6   
Limpsimp
Nookie Newbie

UID 305199
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-6-2024
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2024 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jealous... reading this forum got me horny af

[ Last edited by  Limpsimp at 5-6-2024 00:45 ]

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   5-6-2024 21:50  Karma  -1   Please read the rules stickied to the top of the forum and use Ratings for one-liners and short comments.