Link: tg: @wishwishSPA8
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mando-Accented Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 clothed 5/5 unclothed
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  HK$1,200 + tip - i think i was there close to 2 hrs (it was Sunday and quiet)
Would I Repeat" YES i intend to

Its been a while since i've been to Wish but heard some good reports ref the current stable and Mu Mu came highly recommended. Went to the Central branch just off Wellington Street, easy to find, and discreet and up in the lift and warmy welcomed by one of
the bosses, who's still as busty and fun as ever.

She leads me into a nice clean room, high ceiling, big shower and we have a quick catch up while she chastizes me for not having been to visit her or her girls for a while, Mu Mu enters dressed in a school girl outfit, and she's pretty, body looks good, and she preps the room while i'm showering. I've said it before and said it again, good sized shower, good water pressure, controllable heat so it ddoesnt go from freezing to scalding in secs is always a good thing.

I step out of the shower and Mumu dries me off, being very attentive and friendly trying to talk to me in English, but seems
relieved when i respond in my Cantonese, i lay down on the bed and she goes to work, the massage isn't bad, not the greatest  massage but pretty good and she's chatty as she works my shoulders, my back and my legs. Nuw, i must have dozed off slightly as i wake up to a pair of perky nipples grazing my back as she works the massage harder. And her fingers are soon crawling up my thighs and tickling and tantalzing my butt and as i slightly raise my but her hands go to work on junior and balls, and giving them a fine examination and investigation until junior is doing his  best to drill a hole in the bed.

She asked me to roll over and i got to check her out properly, she's very pretty and has that i'm a girl who's had some wild times and enjoyed them look, her boobs are great, when she was wearing the school girl uniform they seemed much smaller but
unleashed they're  a very nice size (if real they're perfect perkiness and if hand made, the scupltor was a good one!) nice slim not toned but just naturally athletic feel to her, and got a tattoo line across her lower belly, ...and she'd already remover her panties to reveal a nice little bush   Pulled her and got some light pecks on the lips before going to work on her boobiees and my fingers went exploring down under.  Gentle access allowed but she's responsive and i slid her up along my body till she was straddlng my fave and went to work on eating that lovely pussy.

She likes to be eaten, and was very vocal about telling me what she liked, where she liked it, and what she wanted more of, i alwalways like a girl who can offer some guidance in making sure she's enjoying herself!    After eating away for some time, and she got incredibly, giggly, breathy and spaszmy....she clambered off....giving me the thumbs up and taking a few minutes to get her
breath back, she wrapped me in the wish umbrella sleeve, cling film and gave me a very enthusiastic CBBBJ until i was

complimented me on the full load, and then hopped into the shower and began to clean herself up before asking me to join her.

Just as enthusiastic and fun after the deed, she gave me a very thorough cleaning inside and out. using her body as a loofah and grinding on a junior who was struggling to wake up again. We chatted some more, she was asking how come i can speak some Cantonese, she asked for my wechat and after drying me up and dressing me, i paid up with a little extra for her efforts. This got me a final hug on a a first LFK , and the when are you going to come back next time, we can have more fun question...

MamaSan asked me if everything was good as i left, told her all was good, and i do need to revisit Wish more often.....and see what else can be unlocked with Mumu and some of the others!  As always YMMV so be nice

Mumu lived up to the reputation and i think repeat visits would open more doors (as does a bit of Wechat chattting!)

Attached photo from the Telegram, its photoshopped, but its a pretty good idea of her face and body

A good end to a Sunday afternoon

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 5-6-2024 10:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Fulltits   17-6-2024 15:23  Karma  +3   
oogenesis   12-6-2024 01:15  Acceptance  +1   
tomdwaninny   10-6-2024 23:25  Acceptance  +3   nice
KuroKei   10-6-2024 23:18  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   10-6-2024 09:59  Karma  +3   
myketin   8-6-2024 03:56  Karma  +3   
slickric423   7-6-2024 02:47  Karma  +5   
Hksololevel126   6-6-2024 09:31  Acceptance  +1