Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2024 08:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme - 卡拉

Name: 卡拉
Nationality & Language: Mainland/Mandarin
Face: 7.5-8
Body: 8.5
Skill & Service: 8 - minus 1 because skipped shower.
GFE: 8/9
Price: 1000 + 200 BBBJ + 100 CIM

Saw a bunch of people writing about the girls at Kissme so I had to scratch an itch. Walk in and 卡拉 is quite pretty, maybe 160cm. Nice slim figure - white miniskirt and a pale yellow tanktop with her boobs spilling out the top - I know this will be a fun session.

I'm a little annoyed in the beginning because she said I can shower and then left, so I thought that meant I had to shower alone. When I came out she apologised saying how I was too fast and she could have helped me shower. On with the massage. Kissme has the side mirrors so that you can see everything happening, so I am enjoying the view. Then she does the catbath which I haven't done in a while - very nice and erotic and sensual throughout.

She strips naked- unfortunately the huge busty boobs are a result of a push-up bra, but still very respectable Asian C/Western B boobs with a nice shape. They're firm, perky, and look like they've had some work done, but after thorough examination they are 100% reel.

She asks me what I want, there is BBBJ is +200, CIM is +100, FS is avaialble for 2500. I hesitated for FS a little and then she said she could offer it for 2200- so some ayoudvice for the bros out there - you may be able to bargain the FS price a little.

I ended up doing BBBJ- Above average technique- nothing outstanding but no complaints at all. She did finish me relatively fast so I think she did a good job with the whole build up.

She did leave earlier but she does seem like someone that comes back every now and then (she said she lives in Shenzhen).

Regarding the FS price- I think girls at these reputable spas on average are a level above the FS spas that are $1000. They are probably a similar level in attractiveness to the $1500 girls but with a more GND type of feel. In this sense, the premium is more you're having FS with a girl that has lower mileage- they probably FS at most 1-2 clients a day. Whereas those hotel girls are for sure fucking at least 5-6 dudes a day.

Recent Ratings
KuroKei   15-6-2024 23:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
DrDecimate   20-5-2024 17:07  Karma  +3