Body: 5/5
Height: 165
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 45min for 1500
Repeat: Probably not, although good for a one time rodeo

Booked Coffee with Angela at Correctspa on a weekend afternoon. Quite the stunner, she opened the door in something resembling a Sailor Moon outfit with a super short skirt and a frilly white low necked top sans kneetop white boots though, she looks absolutely smoking hot. TG pics are accurate, a very pretty face on top of a banging body without an ounce of fat, counteracted with ample D cup bosoms and a beaming smile lead me to believe this is going to be an excellent session. There's nobody else in the unit so we have the whole place to ourselves but I think there were two rooms.

She says all the right things as we settle down: "treat me like you'd treat your girlfriend, I wanna treat you like you're my boyfriend!" but then doesn't join me in the shower, I'm totally fine with that though. I rinse and come out and she's already lying on the bed waiting for me. Coffee starts P1 and starts chatting about how things have been slow and she's lonely all by herself. We make some smooth and enjoyable small talk, doesn't feel forced at all, and she fishes for some compliments "Am I doing this properly?" but then openly admits to not knowing what she's doing. I reply that it feels good but I know something that would feel better... She takes the cue and strips down shyly, and her body really doesn't disappoint, slim with all the right curves. I tell her to skip P2 as I'm not a nuru fan and she's surprised but happy to oblige as she doesn't seem to enjoy that either. She starts with a lukewarm cat bath but the oral action is quite good, a lot of lollipop licking and ball action with focus on the head, pleasurable. I then try to return the favor, planting kisses starting from her neck and slowly moving south but as I get closer to her trimmed bush she starts non-verbally expressing some discomfort with my attempts to DATY and FIV so I graciously and gentlemanly back off.

She instead suggests putting on the cap and starting P3 so I oblige, and the rest of the session is more mechanical, starting in cowgirl and quickly switching to mish. She doesn't seem particularly into it and that kills the vibe for me so it takes longer than usual to finish but she is extremely hot so I still pop after ~20 minutes, especially once we switch from mish to doggie. Upon my completion she looks very relieved and I get the obligatory "lihai" and comments about how large my member is.

She does join me in the shower for the cleanup and is back to her GFE self again, and we merrily chit chat as we wash each other off, then it's back outside to the humid streets of the city.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   12-11-2021 23:04  Karma  +2   Great report, thanks!
3volution   20-10-2021 20:10  Acceptance  +1   Wow, she looks like a stunner, supermodel. is she well trimmed and likes the finger
David.youngson   20-10-2021 16:07  Karma  +3   Interesting that Honey Spa with much better service only charges 1k
dadumdum   20-10-2021 09:56  Karma  +5   
vinc9   20-10-2021 01:34  Karma  +4   
Danialliaw   20-10-2021 00:01  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report! Been thinking of trying her out. How receptive is she in DFK?