Registered 28-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2021 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
kissme - vivi, enjoyable session

Name: Vivi
Place - Kissmespa
Age - mid-late 20s looks
Face - 3.5/5 (decent, good 痴女 looks - google this term if you dunno)
Body - 4/5 (160cm or so, curvy in the right places, very nice peach-shaped butt, firm bolt-ons C/Ds)
Skills - 4.5/5
GFE - 4.5/5
Damage: 1000HKD
WIR: yes, but want to try other girls too

First punt in a long while, been keeping my eye on numerous reports on Kawaii and more recently Kissme. Was in TST area in the afternoon and reached out to Kissme to see who was available. Asked for Crystal but being so popular she was booked up till 10pm. Was told Vivi, zoey, bella and koko were the only ones immediately available. I combed through this section and saw bella has been reported on so asked for her, but was told quickly told she's no longer available. Agent recommended Vivi so checked her TG chi reports, discounted for advertising, seemed decent and pulled the trigger.  

Love the location hardware (TG photos are accurate). V convenient, clean, comfy and modern. No new decoration smells. A slightly old and tired looking lady opened the door, she was wearing t-shirt, shorts, no makeup. I began worrying if she was Vivi. Fortunately she asked me who I booked and then pointed me to a room down the hall. Met Vivi and liked what I saw. She's also super friendly and loves to chat (canto with very slight accent or mando), could be a turn-off for some bros but I enjoyed the convo. I was her first customer of the day as she had been out shopping earlier. Showered alone whilst she prepped (nice towels btw) then she stripped down and began part 1.

Part 1 in summary, very good. She asked me where I was tired and I pointed to my shoulders. So she instructed me to sit upright and gave me a very professional shoulder massage, great strength too. I asked if she had worked in proper massage parlours before and she said no, she just picked up the skills massaging her mum or something. A few mins of that then lied down and she worked on my back, great technique using her elbows and knees. All the while we were chatting away this and that. This went on for a good 25 min or so.

Part 2 was also superb. She applied nuru to my backside and slid around with her body sensually, occasionally blowing/kissing my ears and coming in for a quick frenchie, all the while reaching around my LB with her arms. A big mirror runs alongside the bed which gave excellent views. On the flip the fun continued with plenty of sliding and rubbing. LS access was granted occasionally but my hands were busy anyway groping her boobs and very nice bubble butt. Tried to doggy grind her butt crack but felt better with her grinding me out on CG (one hand on LB) so exploded in that position. Just under 10min left on the clock, caught a breather, thorough clean-up in shower tgt.

All-in-all a very enjoyable session. On leaving, whilst Vivi fetched me some water, some 4 or 5 girls were having afternoon tea/dinner in the lounge. Didn't ask for their names but definitely one stand-out young girl in uniform and couple decent looking ones too. I made some small talk about what they were having and they were all pretty cheerful and friendly in response. I'm impressed with that kind of attitude. Look forward to returning.

Recent Ratings
Freaker88   19-11-2021 09:51  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   19-11-2021 09:29  Karma  +3   
vinc9   19-11-2021 00:06  Karma  +4   Nice!
Mister   9-10-2021 15:11  Karma  +4   Keep reporting from Kissme
Skepti10   9-10-2021 07:55  Karma  +6   Excellent