Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2021 11:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A kiss from a Rose: Vivi at Rose Spa

A Kiss from a Rose:

Visit: Aug23
Location: Rose Spa, 412, 4F Haiphong Building, 101 Nathan Road (entrance on Haiphong Road) TST
Link: https://go141.com/en/B54764-TST- ... ?ref=HotspotSection[Homepage]
TG: Rspatst
Whatsapp: 97620274
Girl: Vivi
Price: 800 including tips 90 minutes closer to 2 hrs
WIR: Yes!
Girl: Vivi

In Tsim Sha Tsui yesterday to run some errands, far too hot and was in need of relief, and was considering my options when Rose Spa
popped up, a friend had told me i should check it out, and i thought why not. Went to their TG and pinged to see who was available they  said Vivi and i said I'm on my way. Now while the address is listed as Nathan Road, its on the corner of Nathan and Haiphong,  with
the entrance actually being on Haiphong, discreet entrance, building has all manner of businesses so plenty of 'excuses' i mean 'reasons' to be in the building if anyone sees you. Straight into the building and up and into the lift to 4F and Rose Spa is just down the corridor on your left.

Buzzed and the door was opened by a familar face, the buxotic Ms Iggy who i have some very fun times with in the past when she's
worked at a few spas on HK & kowloon side. She welcomed me, gave me a hug, grabbed me a much needed can of ice coffee and lead me into what i guess is the biggest room , had a table set up for nuru with an inflatable on it, plus a big bed, lots of mirrors and a pretty good sized
shower and toilet. Had a cuddle and a catch up with Iggy, before she helped me undress, hanging up my clothes and ushered me into the shower and telling me she'd get Vivi.

Shower is a good size, water pressure is good, water temp took a bit of time to warm up but all good. As i am finishing the shower, there's a knock at the door and Vivi walks in, she's dressed in short shorts and a tight t-shirt and the body looks great, nice long legs, nice ass and some perky boobs and nips straining through her shirt. She asks if she can keep her mask on for the massage, i say sure but let me see your face first, she lowers the mask and she's a pretty girl.  She helps me dry off , and the chat begins. She's asking me if its ok she speaks Cantonese as she head me speaking to Iggy and she says she can't really speak any English, i say sure and she's drying me off and enquiring how long i've been in HK, how come i speak cantonese, why am i so big (sadly all over!) asking about some of my
tattoo's and asking if i know what they say in Chinese....she seems amused by the fact that she has met various foreigners who have
Chines tattoo's that they either don't know what they say or say something very stupid or very different to what they think they say.

I lie down on the bed and she gets to work, she's not the greatest masseuse in the world, but she's got some strength and she does her best at working out some of the knots and stiffness in my back and shoulders, while doing a great teasing job of making sure the
stiffness increased in a certain area of the body. She spent plenty of time on the small of my back, the inside of my thighs and making sure junior and the grapes were teased, tickled, caressed, squeezed and wide awake.

She asks me to roll over, and she compliments junior on being wide awake and his size, she hops up on the bed straddling my legs, and continuing to stroke and caress him, while i begin to caress her, she's got some fine smooth legs, and she wriggles forward so she's straddling me with junior trying to drill a hole in her shorts, while my hands slide up under her shirt and begin to play with her boobs, i've never been able to get the hang of boob sizes, but they're a good b, if augmented, very well done. Her shirt comes off and i'm given full access to squeeze , to lick, to kiss, to suckle.

Now i'm also allowed access inside the shorts but not inside her panties, although she seems very happy with me stroking her through her panties, and before long the shorts come off but the panties stay on (at least this time!), the mask has been lowered and there's a lot of pecks, nipple licking and kissing from both of us and she's very responsive and her panties are getting very wet, while she knows her way around a joystick and after what feels like a long game of Donkey Kong, she has me firing away

she seems quite impressed by the quantity and tells me i need to release more often, and suggests i should come and see her again!  
she cleans me up, and then herself and we spend a good 15 mins cuddled up and chatting, before she excuses herself and jumps into the shower before ushering me into the shower once she's finished. She's still talkative and fun, and after my shower she dries me off, aand helps me dress and i pay her for the session, and get a big hug and a final kiss.  I step out and Iggy asks me how the session was while Vivi cleans up the room.

While i would have happily stayed and Iggy told me i was more than welcome to, i had to step out back into the real world. So with a
goodbye hug and kiss, i left heading back into the real world with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. A good session, a newish spa at least to me and another choice for TST

I shall be back for more!

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   24-8-2021 18:15  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
sassydude   24-8-2021 16:13  Karma  +3   Nice report. What's your guess on her age?