Subject: Verona Spa - Never Nicole again!!
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2021 10:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Verona Spa - Never Nicole again!!

Date & Time of Session:  March 2021
Name: Nicole
Nationality & Language: Local, English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
Service Provided: Massage + FS
Price & Session Length: 1500 45 min.
Repeat: Never Nicole

So thought of chekcing out this new place Verona Spa in Wanchai. The location is superb as it's a busy commercial building so discretion guaranteed. It's a new place so quite clean and big room with big bathroom with zacuzi. Definitely gave Mia a run for its money.

Nicole pics looked nice so contacted on TG and showed up in 10 min(was in Wanchai for some work anyway). Nicole opened the door and not a smile. May be she didn't like me. Anyway walked into the.big room and I showered alone. Nice shower. Came out and lied on the bed. No hole to put my head so used a pillow. Nicole can speak decent English but she didn't want to converse much. I tried making small talk but I was hitting my head on the wall. She was fully clothed and started the worst massage of my life. Literally just pushing here and there on my back. Part 1 over.. Lasted less than 5 min. I didn't mind as I didn't come for that.

Comes the flip and I see her body. She actually has a great body. No fat and good B cups. May be a little saggy but a handful. Toned abs. Very fit. Started cat bath while I groped her boobs. No chemistry... Lil. Bro wasn't excited. She stated bbbj and some excitement showed UP. average bbbj lasted for 2 min. She put on the dom and asked me to go on top. Went in mish and she kept complaining I am too big(I know I am not) so had to go very slow.she made those annoying make moans and by this time due to lack of chemistry I just lost interest. So went hard in mish looking at her face and boobs. Both quite nice so it's a shame I cudnt make connection. Kept going for 10 min and finished.

She didn't even take the dom off or cleaned me. I took it off threw in the bin and went for a shower. Dressed up and paid her and left. Just didn't get the feeling I was invited. Very very poor service compared to Mia Kama Wish or even Bali.

There are other girls so may be I will try them. Definitely not Nicole. BTW its her place so she is the one you speak to on TG. She is veteran in this business.. Been at it for 20 yrs apparently. Shame she didn't show her experience in the deed.

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   29-3-2021 18:41  Karma  +5   Win some and lose some.
Malchus   29-3-2021 16:28  Karma  +4   20 years in any profession should’ve yielded some decent skills
guysty   29-3-2021 15:03  Karma  +2   Next WG, 1st ask "are u in good mood today?" lol
jeffzeke   29-3-2021 14:56  Karma  +8   thanks
cityguy   29-3-2021 14:45  Karma  +4   thanks for intel - bad day maybe?
hklegend   29-3-2021 14:26  Karma  +4   Sorry bro, but thanks for the warning. I was tempted but now will pass it.
Petay_1283   29-3-2021 13:45  Karma  +5   Sorry bro, I would have complained.
krakenj
Nookie Newbie

UID 272134
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 9
Karma 5
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-1-2021
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2021 22:04  Profile P.M. 
May I know the one you went to is on which floor of the building? Is a pretty experienced customer to this "chain", so this chain has two locations in the same building in Wanchai, and another location in Central. While the girls usually shuffles around, I have developed an impression that the girls in Central are usually better than those in Wan Chai. PM me if you need the Central location.

Recent Ratings
test74   30-3-2021 22:28  Karma  +4   Pls pm me the central location and any additional tips/intel
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2021 14:34  Profile P.M. 
Went to the 15th Floor in the Wanchai building.
Nicole did tell me that there is a central branch if I want to go there. May be I will. Any recommendations of a girl??

Recent Ratings
krakenj   30-3-2021 15:52  Acceptance  +1   Oh I would definitely recommend Iris and 糖糖 (if I am not mistaken), can also look into Yomi if you are really into boo ...