Name: Coco https://t.me/flowerspa
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1,000 for 60 min nuru + 200 tip
Repeat: Yes

Report:
Booked in advance, went smoothly, mamasan gave me the list and she recommended Coco. On their telegram they have several Coco reviews in Chinese. Booking was done in English.

Showed up, smelled a bit of smoke. Previous review said she smoked, which wasn't the best but not terrible. The renovations seem OK but it wasn't brightly lit. Led into one of the rooms I never used before. Mattress was hard, good for massage, and there was a self-contained shower unit. Mamasan confirmed I wanted Nuru, I said yes. Washed alone and waited a bit and Coco comes in.

Her face and makeup is MCOT. Made her eyes look big and round, and her lips full and red. She's got like a blonde streak in her hair. She was wearing jeans and a sweater, the sweater came off and she had just a tank-top on. Tits are mid-Bs to Cs and perky.

Part 1 starts. Towel massage. Skill is ok, used her forearms to work along both sides of my body. Better than most but not the best I've had here. She took off her jeans halfway, it was restrictive. I kept my hands to myself but I know what's coming. Bad thing is that her hand smelled faintly of smoke but it was menthol-y so it wasn't terrible.

Part 2 starts, she pulled the towel away and started the teasing around the ass. after a bit she stripped down and asked if she could rinse herself off first, and I didn't mind, very thoughtful. She came back out and started the nuru. The gel isn't great, doesn't warm as much, but still slippery. She slid up and down my back, I can feel her hard nipples rubbing against my body. She grinded against my back and bum (which I raised to give her more contact). Positioning herself between my legs, she massaged my balls and stroked LB from behind.

After a bit I flipped and she stayed down there and massaged my balls and thighs some more. She took her time, didn't stroke LB much. This I like. Hate it when the girls just go straight to jacking you off. She slid up and down some more, I grabbed at her tits (real) and licked her nipples, she liked it. Whenever LS was in reach, I gave it a rub, she was pretty wet from all the grinding. Whenever her face went close, she leaned in but I didn't want to LFK, not sure if on menu (probably not). I asked her to straddle my face for some DATY, she said no, she cannot. She slipped back down then wrapped her thighs around LB, pressed right against LS, and she started moving up and down, stroking LB. It was heavenly. I didn't want to bust right away, so I asked her to straddle again, she thought about it then came up. She didn't sit all the way down so I had to strain upwards to lick her LS. She was so wet, her unshaven puss was drenched. I kept licking and licking, and I rubbed the outside of LS with my fingers. She was worried I'd push them in but I assured her I won't, I never do unless invited. After DATY til she came, she went back to stroking me, I told her to wrap her legs around me again, and she did. She pumped away at me, her face close enough to kiss, LB's head rubbing against LS, then I a massive load.

She went to shower, I laid there satisfied, could have went to bed right then and there. She told me to shower but stayed in the help, she washed off all the nuru stuff and was attentive in cleaning. Gave LB a thorough cleaning and made sure I washed my mouth of her juices I almost got hard again while she was attending to LB.

Got dressed afterwards, she commented on the size of my load. I paid, and left.

Overall great experience, definitely repeat. I had my doubts given how hard they were pushing Coco (from posting her reviews) but it's clear why

Recent Ratings
Koxmo   30-3-2021 14:48  Karma  +1   
Unitedfuture   29-3-2021 17:10  Karma  +2   
David.youngson   29-3-2021 14:11  Karma  +3   How's her legs?
princeandnpg   28-3-2021 09:59  Karma  +5   Smoking is a slight turnoff, but still want to try
ramont   27-3-2021 12:38  Karma  +6   Thanks
Stonecold   27-3-2021 10:52  Karma  +5   Well written report!!
cityguy   27-3-2021 08:20  Karma  +5   thanks
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2021 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@David.youngson

Not sure, but probably no issues otherwise i'd have noticed.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   30-3-2021 17:07  Karma  +3   Thanks been wondering if her legs are as sexy as they look on pics