Subject: Kawaii Spa - BB (first nuru experience)
Malchus
Kinky King

UID 272548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1073
Posts 31
Karma 1064
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2021 12:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - BB (first nuru experience)

Date & Time of Session:  March 2021
Name:  BB
Agent: Telegram
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 6/10 - alright to look at, "older sister feel"
Body: 8/10 - full B cups, no belly fat, nice ass
Height: around 160 cm
Service: massage HJ nuru sumata and shower together
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: $2000 for 120 minutes + tip
Repeat: possibly

This was my first nuru experience.  Nuru is a massage gel which is usually heated.  It's extremely slippery but washes straight off with water, and is for slipping and sliding body to body.

Kawaii Spa is very clean, pretty much on par with Mia/Kama.  The interior designer (yes, it has interior design) put some thought into the place, with a lot of wood or fake wood finishings on the floor, light fittings, mirrors, door frames, etc.  The shower is decently hot and has a fancy thermostat that shows the temperature of the water.  

Agent is fast and friendly.  Didn't ask me for background check/other agent bookings.

BB greeted me in a low U-cut white T-shirt that showed her nice cleavage, and tight white shorts.  She looks great in white.  I ask her about the "free uniform" deal that comes with 120 minute plan, and she soon changed into a white tight nurse's uniform I showered alone while she waited outside - slightly self-conscious on my side but I'm now used to being nekkid around strangers, so whatever.

Part 1 massage was decent.  I'd say her strength is on par with Emma from Mia, but a bit less skillful (less pressure points than whole muscle).  Some slight teasing of my cock.  She put a normal towel on me, which momentarily made me think this was going to be a normal massage...

She soon moved to nuru, which as mentioned in the post title, was my first experience with the gel.  Off came the nurse's costume, and on came the hot gel.  BB does a LOT of true body to body, with the gel making things frictionless.  She grinds her pussy against various parts and it felt great.  You don't actually feel the sliminess or slipperiness of the gel - because it's heated, all you appear to feel is body warmth and heat without any of the chafing and scraping you'd normally expect from such physical closeness.  

The finish was an excellent HJ that BB somehow executed while still being pressed against me face to face and full frontal body to body.  In hindsight, she probably timed it to match exactly with her body movements, but her grip was so natural that at the time, it didn't really register on me that a HJ had started.  I can say without reservation that it was one of the better HJs I've gotten - little brother started to feel really good, and rational thinking went halfway out the window and I realized I'd

BB showered together with me afterwards, and since there was still time on the clock we went back to the back massage.  As I said, it was pretty good.

Definitely recommended if you've never tried nuru.

Recent Ratings
eman128   31-3-2021 01:38  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   29-3-2021 14:13  Karma  +3   Nice
ernieb   28-3-2021 12:48  Karma  +5   Good stuff