Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2021 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici @ HoneySpa - The nympho to beat all nymphos

Name: CICI (TST)
Link: TG honeyspa520
Sex Appeal: (4)/5 looks hot but body seen better days
Face: (3.5-4)/5  sharp features and jawline, silky hair but seems a bit tired
Body: (3.5)/5 Wider hips and slightly hollow feeling boobs like she's had a kid. C cups and look great when she's sitting on you but sag when she bends forwards, very smooth skin and would have been a banging body pre-childbirth
Estimated age of the girl: (late 20’s / early 30's)
Skill: (3)/5
Service: (3)/5  (massage, bbbj, fs)

I haven't posted for a very long time but this one needed a warning for the brothers here. Hence the use of a similar post title to the others.

There have been quite a few reports calling Cici a nympho and best sex in ages, who really gets into it, all the DFK, etc etc and while of course YMMV, I've been around the block long enough to know b.s. when I see it.

Get to the location in TST and got ushered into a tiny room that barely has enough space for the single sized massage table. Cici speaks mandarin and tells me to shower. Post shower, lay on the table and she strips totally off and starts part 1.

Massage is what you'd expect from a bored older sibling that you've asked to help get some knots out...ineffective, performed without enthusiasm and lasting only a few minutes. But no matter, I didn't come here for that ;)

She asks me to flip and climbs on top of me and brings her sagging boobies to my face for sucking on, no DFK or even LFK, she then does the typical nipple sucking which does nothing for me and then back up to my face, again no DFK / LFK.

Before you tell me it was a bait and switch, it really wasn't, confirmed it was Cici and she looked similar facially to her photoshopped pics. Definitely the right girl. I've done enough hotel girls to know when I've been duped.

She then moves down for BBBJ, which surprised me because the reports said she wasn't good here. This is the only thing in the session that she was really good at. Great suction, moves around the head and jacks you off while sucking too. Only complaint here is that she doesn't do it for long. 30 seconds, up for tissue to wipe her mouth, 30 seconds again and then on with the dom.  Like huh!? No DFK hot and wild nymph action at all.

Hmmmm I thought ok maybe the FS is where she shines? Other bros said she doesn't go on top and comes alive in missionary and doggy, well...

After capping, she goes on top.

Squat style and tries to pump LB.   I'm not feeling it and remembering the reports saying she comes alive in mish, I flip her onto her back. She arches her back a tiny bit and turns her head to the side. And that's it. No DFK, no grabbing, writhing, nothing.

Flip to doggy, she just sits there, no reverse hip action no turning around or grabbing at me, just nothing. I grip her kinda-mushy-but-was-once-firm ass and just pound away until reluctant completion, utterly disappointed in the whole experience.

I've had walk ups better than this. Even for the massage part.

She then ushers me into the shower, soaps me up, no action in there either and I'm out and getting dressed, look at the clock........

25 mins

Didn't a report here say "you get the full hour with this one"??

Paid $1000 no tip and left

Some might say, well she didn't like the look of you, too old, fat or ugly. But I'm neither of those. This wasn't a chemistry thing, this was definitely her S.O.P.

And this is a real report so bros don't waste their money. Feel free to visit her and judge for yourself, but at least now you've been warned

Conclusion: Boring, below average experience

Overall score: (4)/10  
Cost: $1000
Retry:  Not even if you told me they'd be paying me $1000

Recent Ratings
Gazzamoat   5-3-2021 07:52  Acceptance  +1   
trust_00   1-3-2021 09:07  Karma  +5   Thanks for the info!
unknownst   1-3-2021 06:55  Karma  +4   took one for the team!
wetstuff   1-3-2021 00:11  Karma  +2   Thx for taking 1 for the team
Ecthelio007   27-2-2021 21:22  Karma  +4   Sorry for your experience, but... well, I'll explain in a proper reply, this field is too short.
zennor   27-2-2021 07:21  Karma  +5   
doghead   27-2-2021 06:49  Karma  +4   Thanks. Perhaps u missed her Special Nympho Promotion Sales period and got the real thing instead.
hotjac   26-2-2021 17:33  Karma  +4   Respectively, especially with COVID pickings, I'm betting this girl has been banged into oblivion the last 10 days ...
twiceAweek   26-2-2021 16:39  Karma  +6   thanks
godisdead   26-2-2021 16:28  Karma  +6   Tried her yesterday. Same.
Candy_bar   26-2-2021 16:27  Karma  +5   You got lucky, she only let me do her in Mis. Way overhyped starfish
zebra   26-2-2021 16:12  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
lively192   26-2-2021 15:33  Karma  +5   Appreciate it
BootBoot   26-2-2021 15:13  Karma  +5   Always good to get another perspective. Shame it wasn’t a good experience
anabikumi   26-2-2021 14:53  Karma  +2   Thanks for doing the research for us.
cityguy   26-2-2021 14:23  Karma  +5   appreciate the reality check - one to miss

Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2021 21:29  Profile P.M. 
There have been a few reports recently about Cici being less than great.

I chatted her up on WeChat recently and here's the deal: She's fully booked from 10 AM to past midnight. She regularly has more than 10 dicks a day. And she doesn't take Sundays off.
I can't even begin to imagine what that's like.

She admitted herself that she wants to quit ASAP cause this is way more action than she's used to. In China she didn't have to work nearly as hard. And the pace here is wearing her out.
I suggested she take a break, but she's determined to power through.

As many of you know, she got into this line of work a year ago to pay for her father's cancer bills. And that's not a made up sob story either. You can see the posts she made in her WeChat about her father's recovery and treatment. Without medical insurance, cancer treatment isn't cheap in China. She borrowed a lot of money and started working as a WG in the mainland to pay off her debts. She came to HK in the last month just to check things out. And she's set herself to this working binge to make a ton of money and then stop whoring.

Apparently she's also kind of irresponsible with money, so she was broke before she started working in HK.

Recent Ratings
mashuk   28-2-2021 18:50  Acceptance  +1   Not an excuse. You pay 1k+ and expect service. If you cant provide or are tired, work less.
Candy_bar   28-2-2021 15:07  Karma  +1   This isn't a reason not to perform, she is getting paid to do this job
anabikumi   28-2-2021 15:02  Karma  +2   Oh My.. They don't have go fund me pages in PRC? This is so sad to hear.
zebra   27-2-2021 21:37  Karma  +5   Poor girl
tonymontanaaO7O
Nookie Newbie

UID 272397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 20
Karma -1
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-1-2021
Location Germany
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2021 21:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by issacbleeder at 26-2-2021 14:14
Name: CICI (TST)
Link: TG honeyspa520
Sex Appeal: (4)/5 looks hot but body seen better days
Face: (3.5-4)/5  sharp features and jawline, silky hair but seems a bit tired
Body: (3.5)/5 Wider hips and ...

Thanks for your advise and letting us know.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   1-3-2021 04:47  Karma  -2   You\'ve arleady been warned regarding posting pointless one-liners. Read the rules and follow them...

Tony