Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2020 06:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Messi Spa Part 2

Link: http://go141.com/en/B16004-TST-SPA-MessiSPA.html

First Report

I won’t go into too much detail on the spa since this is a follow up summary. The only update I have is that I went to yet agin another location, which means they are expanding their coverage, and business must be good.

This new location has a different set up. There is a seating area in the middle of the unit that has three rooms each with shower, but I believe they share a toilet. Once again there were other customers sitting around and just there. Now in my younger days, I would often be one of these guys. The only reason is because you are trying to get on the good side of a hot girl. Free sex is a delusional reality but it is possible. Bring them food, perhaps accompany them if they have errands to run, or just being nice guy goes pretty far. Of course now in my old age, I prefer to just pay them, much easier, and less of a headache. Because we all know girls are crazy, hotter the y are the crazier they are. Ok enough commentary, on to the report….

Bella
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Repeat: yes
Bella is a hot little firecracker. The pictures are for sure her, but obviously heavily filtered, so when you see her expect the real life version, oppose to the pictures in the ad. With that said, it is her. She is friendly, shy in a slutty way, and comes off with a vibrant fresh attitude. Usually as a stable test, I always ask the girl who is the hottest girl amongst the ones in the flat. Usually the girls will say themselves in an attempt to preserve your business. Then you have some girls that immediately say the hottest one is another girl. This is all under the pretence that I haven’t seen the other girls. Bella immediately said that they are all younger and hotter than her. I like a humble girl. When my session was over, all the other girls, and a couple of customers were eating takeout in the living room. The other girls were younger looking, but not hotter. This added points for Bella in my head, and I noticed she was a little shy, and blushing as if I now have seen the other girls and this would be my last time to see her. Humility is hot in my books. One of the other girls even got up to open the front door for me, as if to say “hello” in a “I’m going to steal your customer” kind of way. Competitive catty behaviour is also hot in my books. LOL DFK was great with Bella. DATY was also very good, because its like she had a leaking pipe there was soo much moisture. CBJ was amazing and she pushed for 69 quite aggressively. Bella is great and I cant wait to repeat.

KiKi
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Boy was I excited to see this girl. Her pictures were very attractive, and completely captured my attention. Upon arrival, I was utterly shocked. It is her in the pics, but the filters used were ridiculous. Her eyes are so much smaller than what was in the photo. I didn't even recognise her. I thought it was a different person. Its funny because usually filters are understandable and in this case, I really felt duped. Totally average everything, service and looks were all mediocre.

Xuan Xuan軒軒
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 3/5
This girl should thank the person that took the photos because she looks different in person. Actually if I had to look closely I would say it is a different girl. She is noticeably shorter then advertised, just check out the heels she is wearing. Not ugly by any means but for sure not a stunner either. She is not the slim type, but more compact short and stalky type. She has a playful charm, but it was all there to mask her lack of skills in bed. She was not into it at all. She talks a good game, but doesn't back it up with the willingness to get down and dirty. She would sway and avoid me exploring her body. which is such a turn offf. She goes through the motions but does not connect at any point. Perhaps it is me. Good conversation but doesn't transition well into the actually job at hand. no pun intended. No DFK, No DATY, CBJ was not good, and she just lacks experience in bed I would guess. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing. She just wasn't my cup of tea.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   6-11-2020 23:59  Karma  +6   Useful! Thanks
holypkpk   19-10-2020 00:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
twiceAweek   14-10-2020 12:31  Karma  +5   Thanks
Mister   13-10-2020 22:21  Karma  +5   Useful report
lobshot   13-10-2020 16:55  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   13-10-2020 12:32  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing.
ramont   13-10-2020 10:58  Karma  +10   Thanks. Bella seems like the pick
zebra   13-10-2020 10:46  Karma  +5   
batman108   13-10-2020 09:04  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks

There is a First Time for everything . . .