Body: 4/5
Height: 160cm-ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: No comment, not something I look for
Price & Length: 60m, $1100 + 200 TJ
Repeat: No - not much chemistry

Felt like relieving some stress but didn’t want to go all the way so I got in touch with Kawaii, which I’d visited a couple times before for a simple massage and HJ. Looked through their roster and 簡一 caught my eye. Agent was quick to respond and booking was seamless. Interestingly I was given a different address for this one, but still in TST and close to the MTR. When I got to the building entrance, a quick message to say I had arrived and I was given the floor and door number. Once I got inside, all the WGs spoke exclusively in mandarin, so I guess this venue houses the mandarin speakers, while the other location has more Cantonese speaking WGs.

Anyway, I was directed into a room and Kawaii girls have never been known to shower with the client, so I started undressing. 簡一 popper her head in while I was undressing and told me she’d be back after I showered, then handed me a towel. First impressions was that she was young and fair, with a typical Asian face with petite features. Not amazingly pretty, but definitely not bad to look at when the action is happening. I showered, dried off and then lay on the bed waiting for her, which was a couple minutes at most.

P1 - When she came back, I got a better view of her body and she has a nice petite and slim frame - MCOT. She started with the usual light massage which wasn’t terrible for once. At this point I heard her sniffling and coughing a few times, which to my disappointment was clear that she was suffering from a cold. Ugh. As with anybody who is feeling sick, that didn’t bode well for the rest of the session, as she didn’t seem to put any effort into GFE or service.

P2 - anyway, after a surprisingly brief massage, she got undressed and I saw she had a very nice pair of natural C’s that she gently rubbed against me. Her skin was smooth and silky, as you would expect from a 20s girl, and her breasts were soft and supple - couldn’t help but caress; gently of course. She started licking my body but kept stopping every few seconds to cough and sniffle. To be fair, she did attempt BBBJ for a few minutes, but also kept having to stop due to her blocked sinuses, so that was a below average BJ experience. She stopped and continued with HJ for the rest of the session. At one point she asked me to get on all fours in a dog-like position and she slid under me, licking my nipples and stroking LB. This was a new experience for me and was enjoyable, if a bit of an awkward position. I’ll be honest, for a few seconds before she slid herself under me, I thought she was going to lick my AH, which is a really NOT MCOT. After doing this for a few minutes, she asked me to lay on my back and she upsold me a TJ. Seeing as her natural C’s were really quite lovely, I took the deal and she raised my hips for the deed. It was heavenly. Probably the best TJ I’ve had. She obviously knows where her strengths lie, because after a few minutes of her wonderful technique I .

Sadly, this is where the positive ends. She pretty much clocked out after this, and immediately went to the shower to rinse off (hacking and coughing the whole time). So I was left with cleaning myself up on the bed. When she got out the shower she dried herself off, so I didn’t even bother to see if she was going to help me shower. Not sure if it’s because the mandarin WGs do things differently or because she was under the weather, but the Cantonese girls at the other location helped shower me and kept the chit-chat going at least.

Anyway, not much more to say. No chemistry in terms of conversation, partly because my mandarin is poor. Anyway, paid and left. Probably won’t see her again, especially as Kawaii has so many others to choose from.

Recent Ratings
MrSchmuck   22-5-2024 02:22  Karma  +2   Tried her too. Not a ton to offer in the service department indeed. Pretty sure she has Ds btw which is an impressive fe ...
hotjac   21-5-2024 14:17  Karma  +4   Is there anything worse that a wg with a cold's sniffles - yes there is, but you know the chances of catching it are 80 ...
caribou7306   21-5-2024 11:59  Acceptance  +1   Original
vinc9   21-5-2024 09:03  Karma  +5   The mandarin girls at my usual stable don’t have this and have better service than the HK girls. Hope you didn’t catch ...
frollics1   21-5-2024 07:23  Karma  +4   hope you don't catch the cold.
slickric423   21-5-2024 01:30  Karma  +5   i think i know which location youre talking about, the mandarin girls there usually have better service than this