Nationality & Language: Mainland - No English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5 massage
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  800 “1hr” b2b
Repeat: definitely not

So I was looking for a new joint to add to my rotation. Saw some mixed reports on Golden Pura/Bali Spa. I should have listened to the bad ones.

Booking on TG was easy. I actually booked for 90mins, arrived on time, ushered to the room and instructed to shower. Room is clean, shower is small, but clean - room exactly the same as their db page. Finish my shower and lay down. Waiting about 5 mins, someone opens the door and says 2 minutes. Wait another 5 mins and now I’m recalling some other bros reviews about timeliness. Anyway a girl finally comes in and asks in Chinese if I speak Chinese. I say no (I can speak a small amount, and understand a lot more, but I like to not reveal this). No apology about the lateness, and starts massaging me - I looked at the clock, it was already quarter past the hour. So massage commences and I hear her talking to a guy on WeChat/WhatsApp and overhear her say “I finish in 30 minutes”. I’m my mind I’m like, wtf, but I cba to talk, so I just see where it goes.

Massage was actually pretty solid. Good stepping massage, she’s still voice messaging on her phone though and now she’s giving this guy her food order and he’s saying “hurry up” and she then says “I’ll be there in 20 minutes” - this was about 10 mins into my massage.

So the foot stepping massage finishes, she removes the sheet and starts with 1 hand rubbing my back and legs. Does 10 second of light scratching and asks if I want nuru. I say yes, then she runs out. Literally another 5 minutes and she’s back. Pours on the Nuru on my back with a low amount of effort for 2 mins and then asks me to flip. You can see where this is going. And she didn’t even wipe the Nuru off my back. On the flip, she’s cat bathing me, and then gives me an OK HJ, but nothing special. I finish, she quickly grabs her clothes and then instruct me to shower (usually I love a head massage at this stage). I look at the clock and it’s hh:45 - 45 mins after I’d stepped in and 30 mins after she’d stepped in. Charges me $800 I pay, no tips, and I’m on my way a disappointed customer who will not return.

Recent Ratings
big18jj   6-11-2021 21:50  Karma  +2   Not Bali any more
HKGPeter   6-11-2021 20:59  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hotjac   5-11-2021 21:06  Karma  +4   Thanks for the heads up - how can a place like that survive when there's so many good spas about?
orangerange   5-11-2021 16:39  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks i already barred this place to visit
Mister   5-11-2021 15:06  Karma  +3   Sympathy points. Totally unacceptable service. Should complain to the manager.