Agent: Honey Spa
Date:  25 April 2021
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 7/10 no make up on that day when I visited
Body: 8/10 - Petite but shapes in all the right places, around 155cm
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 1000 + 100 tip

It was her last working day before she got her period so I was lucky with my booking. Smooth booking with agent and directed me to one of the guest houses in TST area. She opened the door and looked pretty much like the picture. Very petite and cute and we hit off right away with her asking what kind of music I like so she could set the scene.

Her routine is pretty similar with what other bros described, but I guarantee you will feel like a long time lover of hers during the hour you spent with her. Started some teasing kisses in the shower, soaping you all over and then a teasing HJ, cock and ball rubbing standing behind me, followed by a WBBBJ in the shower before venturing onto the bed.

I brought some stockings which she gladly put on and then she laid on top of me hugging me first calling me her ‘big lover’ and she said she wanted to be my ‘little lover’.

Started with some tongue action and she slowly moved down my body working her way with some very sensuous licking a with my nipples and then asked me to turn around and stick my arse up so she could position herself down for a nice long BBBJ withafter a few minutes I returned the favour and asked her to lie down as I worked my way down to her LS as she tasted sweet and juicy. It didn’t quite get her to orgasm but she was high enough and put on the dom and starting riding me.

I am quite big but she took it all in, I asked her if she was in any pain as she said she was fine and kept riding me for a bit more whilst I grabbed her close and we were DFK.

We then switch position and this was where it got really sensual. Rather than the doggy position, she laid flat down on the bed and I entered her from behind in a ‘flatiron’ position. I was on top of her as our bodies were tightly together, she turned her head around and we were DFK whilst I entered her slow and deep with every stroke. This felt incredible as I stuck with this position, the strokes got faster as she started to moan and breathed faster. Eventually we kept DFK in this position as I exploded in the dom and collapsed on top of her. We stayed in this position for a while whilst both of us got our breath back. That was by far one of the best fucks I’ve had in a very long while!

She removed the dom and then laid on top of me, we made small talks and kept some LFK and DFK from time to time, when the time was up she showered me thoroughly as kept on DFK and teasing each other in the shower. Afterwards we exchanged wechat and I paid her promising to visit her again as soon as her period finishes.

Honestly she is one of the best experience I have had for a long while and next time I am going to book her for 2 hours so I can take it nice and slow with her.

Guys treat her nice please as she has had some really bad experience before coming to HK. Be gentle with her as she is a sweetheart.

[ Last edited by  sentry at 29-4-2021 00:09 ]

Recent Ratings
torzed21   25-5-2021 10:14  Karma  +1   I tried booking her today, but they said need referral from existing customer... is this a new policy?
Sandwhale   29-4-2021 17:45  Karma  +5   Excellent
cknc31   29-4-2021 14:40  Karma  +4   nice
BootBoot   29-4-2021 09:29  Karma  +6   Nice report. I still haven’t made it to try her. How’s the room/building?
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2021 14:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sentry's post

Room and building is forgettable as it is one of the rooms in a guest house. Shower is tiny and I am big (both my physique and my LB!) but still with her petite frame she did wonders in the shower with both her hands and mouth before moving to the bed
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2021 19:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sentry's post

Room and building is forgettable as it is one of the rooms in a guest house. Shower is tiny and I am big (both my physique and my LB!) but still with her petite frame she did wonders in the shower with both her hands and mouth before moving to the bed