Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2021 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici @ Honey Spa - sex starved gnd

Date & Time of Session:  Late Apr afternoon
Name: Cici
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Age: seen some bros say she's early 30s but feels mid-late 20s at most
Face: 4.5/5 mcot, like a young nicola cheung (hk celeb from late 90s/early 00s)
Body: 5/5 nothing to fault, nice B/Cs, some said stretch marks but I didn't notice
Skill: 4/5 she knows what she's doing and good at it
Service: 5/5 attentive from start to finish  
GFE: 4/5 can't get any better for a first meet, but i'd like to think there's even more chemistry to be had next time
PSE: 4/5 same as gfe comment
Price & Session Length:  $1000 + tip , 60 mins
Repeat: absolutely

Cici is well reported here already but she deserves another write-up. I actually went looking for Queenie as she has been reported here even more, but she wasn't working lately as some bros have mentioned. So glad I ended up with Cici. Arrived at location and I actually quite like this guest-house setup. It's cleaner than most "spas" in hk, clean, good size room and shower, privacy. Cici opens the door and I was stunned by her good looks. Don't really see the resemblance to her TG photos, much prettier tbh and totally mcot, young nicola cheung vibes as mentioned above. Black figure hugging dress showing off her perfect body, cleavage, legs, the works. Friendly chat as I settled in, undressed and commented on her sexiness which turned up the heat immediately. Hands all over each other as i kissed and undressed her at the same time, seemed like she was horny as hell. Finger on tip of her clit and she was getting wet already. Continued in shower for a good amount of time, some wbbj after which I returned the favour with daty. Finally moved out of shower for a quick dry up and onto the bed.

Things got very hot and steamy from here it almost felt like a blur. There was a lot of dfk, kissing all over each other's bodies, bbj with good attention to balls, daty that tasted clean, pounding in various positions with her incredible moans, finished inside her with my favourite spooning position. Getting hard just thinking about it haha. She showered first as I recovered, then when it was my turn kindly she offered her assistance but I told her I'll manage myself. Once we were all dressed we sat and chatted a while, at which point we realised we had skipped the massage so she proceeded with a few minutes kneading of my shoulders. She actually has great strength (I take pretty hard massages) though technique has room for improvement. Next time will see how she does on my back to test her full repertoire, if there's enough time. Priorities, priorities   

Looking forward to repeating soon, though very interested to try Queenie too given all the hype

Recent Ratings
godisdead   11-6-2021 15:13  Karma  +6   Worth a gander. Thanks.
hotjac   3-5-2021 17:45  Karma  +4   She really has a mixed bag of reviews. I wonder makes her change so much: chemistry, over worked, period ...
MrButtons   1-5-2021 13:41  Karma  +5   
andre_hk   30-4-2021 18:10  Acceptance  +1   Good post, I went 2 weeks ago and got none of the treatment you’ve shared, she looked very tired when I went
Sandwhale   30-4-2021 14:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
joverz   30-4-2021 09:04  Karma  +5   Perhaps she's gotten some rest, previous reports said she looked tired
boscitc   30-4-2021 06:55  Karma  +5   Nicola Cheung, nice!
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2021 20:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 cknc31's post

I went yesterday, it was a big disappointment as she seemed distracted and not into it. I will wait for Queenie to return instead.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   11-6-2021 15:13  Karma  +6   Did you visit late in the day?
Candy_bar   3-5-2021 08:39  Karma  +5   same here, won’t repeat
cknc31   2-5-2021 18:52  Karma  +4   sorry to hear that. Yes I've booked Queenie too looking forward