Name: Cant remember
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  P2000 - P3000
Repeat: yep

I'm going to try and give some directions of the Bar visited on Burgos street.  I was drunk, and it was 1AM or 2AM by the time we entered this place. On Burgos (foggy memory, tequila, and 2 months have passed so will do my best): IT IS on Burgos but not the main block with Plan B and Bottoms, etc.  Nah this one you got to keep going, walk passed the big intersection of Burgos and Kayalaan.  You’ll see the Ringside midget fighting bar on the right.  Pass it and keep walking on Burgos.  

It’s a lot more quiet and doesn’t get the attention the rest of the street gets.  On the right side is a cabaret type, it’s fancy and high end.  They’ve got a big stage with a pole and pole dancing, very similar to an American strip club setup.  They have red seats on the left and right sides, with the attraction being the main stage.  They have Russians and Columbians there.  Me and my boys didn’t like the looks of it.  Looked commercial, looked big money, impersonal, and just wasn’t getting the vibe.  We walked in and walked straight out.

Stumbling out, and after now covering probably our 5th bar and it’s been a couple three hours, we saw a place ALMOST across the street from this fancy strip club.  It was smaller, quiet, subdued looking.  We walked in.  It’s a tiny place, but that was a GOOD THING, because it was empty, we were the only customers!  Which is fantastic, because we got attacked by the ladies.  I wanted to leave because the selection was limited, but a couple of the guys wanted to stay because they found a cute girl.  There were only 6-8 girls all average to slightly above average.  One or two cute ones, but they were already hooked onto someone’s arm.   

There’s always this debate I have with Burgos.  Do I go to the bar with the hottest women?  Or go to the bar with the friendliest women?  We found a quiet spot where it’s like a private party where every girl is wanting to give you all their attention, but it’s all 5,6’s, and maybe 1-2 7s and rarely one 8.

Yet the expensive fancy bars with some 6-8s are impersonal factory types.  Sometimes 20 girls sitting on a stage, dancing in a really slow boring movements or chatting with friends, just waiting to be picked out.  I never really enjoyed that.   Too impersonal for me.   Or the busy bar with some hot girls but the really good ones are taken up fast and there are scraps for the rest and it’s all about forking over quick cash for drinks and not much fun interaction.  And again it's busy so you are just one poor slob out of a bunch.

So here we are, a bar with some 5-6s.  and I’d say two 7s.   What helps is the 7’s were also a bit naughty so it grabs your attention.   The two 7’s were occupied with some of my buddies, I was hanging at the bar with the rest of the guys drinking more alcohol.

Once I realized the guys were settling into this place, I finally grabbed a seat.  I got talked to by a couple of the average ones, meh, I don’t show any interest because #1 I’m not, #2 I don’t want to be pressured into buying a drink.

The 7s start to lose the interest of the initial two guys in my group. A buddy and me move over to another sofa and scan over all the girls.  He asks me how about the girl in glasses?  She’s one of the 7s!  She’s got an incredibly tight body, she looks like fun.   He ask what do I like, I mentioned the other 7, she’s a petite spinner, but cute face, and she’s naughty, she’s had been trying some heavy flirting with another buddy earlier.  I didn’t realize there was a bargirl behind us listening, and she says, OH you LIKE HER!  I felt like I was 9th grade and someone just shouted out about the girl I had a crush on and was now all the girls were giggling and whispering.   Oh man, flashbacks of being a shy pimple faced nerdy kid. It doesn't take long for both the 7s to come over to us. Unlike school, these girls WANT to be picked by you.

The one I liked is that foxy spinner Filipina type.  Petitie, sexy, tanned, long straight brown hair.  Looks like she would mount you and fuck you hard.  

We start buying the girls shots and drinks for ourselves.  A few rounds later some serious DFK is happening, the girl has been giving me lap dances, my hand has been down her shirt, she’s unbuttoned my shirt, it’s pretty intense.  The rest of the guys see we are more than taken care of and leave.  My buddy takes the naughty tight bodied librarian bank to his hotel.  When they told me the bar fine for an hour, it was cheap as hell, I don’t remember anymore, but in my head it felt like it was around $500-$700HKD.  Maybe closer to $500HKD (I was converting in my head).  Sounded like a couple thousand or three thousand pesos.  

They kept telling me they have a room in the back for an hour can rent.  The DFK was so strong and she’s already riding my cock with my jeans on, and I could tell she is horny as fuck, and I’m fucking drunk.  How the fuck can I resist!?!?

I agree and they lead me to the back side of the bar.  It’s not a ROOM!    It’s the back side of the bar, just like a regular bar, except they have a somewhat see-through thin curtain in front of one of the sofa and tables.    Since it's around the corner I just never noticed it before.  And since we are heading there, none of the other girls will hang around there for our privacy.  LOL.

She grabs her supply kit, we strip down on the sofa, and DFK resumes.  Shortly thereafter she gets on all fours and performs an incredible BBBJ.   One of the best I’ve ever had!  She is a godamn fucking pro!  She knows exactly what she’s doing, how much pressure, how much tongue, wet but not too wet, not too much hand, she’s perfect.  I could have really finished there, I would have been fine with just a CIM, but she had this really hungry look in her eyes.   I could tell she was horny and she wanted cock!     Who was I to deny her??

She capped me and began to ride me, she mounted me like a pro and moved those hips to get me as deep inside her as possible.  OMG.    I also got a moment to suck on her beautiful young breasts.  She said she was 24yrs old and I believe.  Nice firm young A size tits, with nice horny nipples.  Fantastic to hold or to suck.  It didn’t take long before I

She broke out the wet wipes.  Wiped everywhere on LB and surrounding areas, and wiped herself as well.  Seemed there would be no shower for this girl, just a rub down of some wet wipes.  
She still wanted more DFK or LFK, but I was kinda done and didn’t want it anymore.  I gave her a couple hugs and got the fuck out of there.  Found a cab, went to my hotel, showered and quickly passed out after.

While it may have been GFE, you know some of that connection was starting to get real, it is the Philippines and those girls start to fall in love with you faster than you can say, “God bless you.” After a sneeze.  There was definitely some sparks and some connections growing while we were in the main bar with intense DFK, and later while we fucked hard in the back.  That being said, I didn’t get any phone number or anything, just left.  Probably for the best or I'd be getting hearts and miss you messages and 3 months later I'd be asked to send money over for her sick grandmother.    Hahaha I'm being a dick, it's true though, but still mean.

Overall, my goodness, the phrase, “It’s always better in the Philippines.” Is one of the best tag lines ever, genius marketing.

There is just something absolutely fantastic about fucking a horny Filipina.  It’s actually incredible.  It's probably a good thing I don't go there more often.  Wow, just wow.  I love the Philippines.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 15-5-2018 19:41 ]

Recent Ratings
Whorehouse   7-7-2018 19:31  Karma  +4   Can't wait to go myself!
constantflux   13-6-2018 23:25  Karma  +2   Nice!
sexfiend   26-5-2018 08:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
TwistedMirror   18-5-2018 19:05  Karma  +4   
lefeu   16-5-2018 20:46  Karma  +6   
blast77   16-5-2018 17:38  Karma  +8   Excellent
halfclover   16-5-2018 15:52  Karma  +8   wonderful place for sure!
batman108   16-5-2018 12:55  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
JJJ37   15-5-2018 23:05  Karma  +6   
hkpunter999   15-5-2018 21:43  Karma  +5   
Jjaa123   15-5-2018 21:05  Karma  +3   
jeff.pablo
Nookie Newbie

UID 244510
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 2
Karma 10
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-6-2018
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2018 22:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Burgos

Seems that most bar girls in Burgos area are GFE 10 10 10. They really know how to treat the senses.

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   14-6-2018 22:28  Karma  +3