Reading Access 30
Registered 23-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2024 21:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Dubai] Experience with a Russian Nympho

Name: Nadine
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... allinclude-downtown
Nationality & Language: Russian, OK English (enough for basic communication)
Face: 3.8/5 (100% match to her MR profile)
Body: 4/5 (clear evidence of breast enhancements, doesn't bother me, but can be intimidating for some)
Service: 4.7/5 (She's a true nymph, takes any opportunity to put your LB in her mouth)
Price & Session Length: AED1,300 + tips for 90 minutes (includes unlimited shots and filming)
Repeat: Yes

Back in April, I visited this minx in Dubai. She's a total nympho. Long story short, for the price you pay, you get more than what you ask for considering the standard prices for Russian girls in Dubai.
She isn't the typical Russian model that you find in the clubs here that charge exorbitant amounts for services, but I would say her looks and sexual prowess makes the price feel all the worthwhile.

She lives in her own private apartment in the middle of the city, very convenient location. She will welcome you in wearing very skimpy clothes, and will request to receive her compensation.
Once settled, she hands a towel to get showered.

For my experience, she immediately started teasing - touching my lips, placing her hand in my underwear.
Once I was out of the shower, she asked what I wanted to do first. My main intention with her was to see her squirt.
I had asked if I can go down on her first, which she accepted, but had requested I don't go too rough with my fingers (I think she had a long "ride" the day prior as she had rejected my request to do anal (which back then she accepted depending on the situation).

After about 10 minutes of DATY, she had lifted me up, saying it was my turn. I obliged and she started a very nice BBBJ.
I never usually last that long on the first shot, so I had asked her to get into doggy position for me to return the satisfaction.
By then, she had told me to go faster and stronger, and despite my efforts being commended, it did force me into an earlier exit than I would have wanted.

Short interval, where she provided me with a nice massage, continuing to tease me so that I get aroused enough for round 2.
She stood on top of me, squirted on my body, then went straight back in for a BBBJ, followed by a nice session of cowgirl and missionary.
In mish, I started to get a bit soft (I was pushing to get some more dirty talk to keep it up, but unfortunately I think this is where the language barrier created disconnect).
She therefore decided to get on her knees and blow me to completion - taking every drip out of Johnny.

To return the favor of the nice service, I offered to massage her, which she accepted.
She invited some tease, and allowed me to explore.
It was at this point I requested her to provide the rains (of the golden nature) to be bestowed upon me.
We hopped in the shower, did the deed, rinsed off, and we proceeded to try out for round 3.
I think all the action of the first two rounds had exhausted me and time had ran out before I could summon the last jet d'eau.

Went off for another shower, thanked her, and left.
She had since left on vacation and returned recently in early June.
I had waited on her return to post this as I wasn't sure she would return.
Seems her sessions are now 1,300AED for 60 minutes rather than 90 minutes
Still filming is allowed, but while I would prefer to keep what I filmed for myself, you have ample amount of images on her MR link to understand what she looks like.
She is a 100% match of her images.

I am looking to repeat her soon - doubt I will post another follow up of it considering I imagine the experience would be somewhat the same.
Will report back if anything changes!

Recent Ratings
zhude10   17-6-2024 22:45  Karma  +5   Nice one loved the GS detail
Masters9000   17-6-2024 11:37  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   17-6-2024 10:53  Karma  +4   
HKS77   16-6-2024 18:48  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   16-6-2024 18:33  Karma  +4   
yamato10   16-6-2024 07:30  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   16-6-2024 05:57  Karma  +6   
Laszlo   15-6-2024 22:41  Karma  +4