Subject: [Singapore] Geylang Round 2 - Cygon to be avoided, but another happy ending
takahe2
Kinky King

UID 103307
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1378
Posts 51
Karma 1373
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2023 23:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Geylang Round 2 - Cygon to be avoided, but another happy ending

Date & Time of Session: 17 April 2023
Name: No. 11 (although on a scale of 1-10 I would have named her "1")
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese.  Decent English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5'2"ish
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: SGD120, 1 hour
Repeat: Definitely not

So after my post from yesterday (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1), I still had a craving for a Viet girl so did a tour of Lors 20-16 and Westerhout Road to check out all of the Viet shops.   Cygon seemed to have the best looking girls (all of the other shops had girls who were too old or too fat), so despite my misgivings about the vibe last night I chose No. 11, a 20 something from Hanoi and went upstairs with her.  SGD120 for 1 hour, so cheaper than last night.

I should have trusted my first impressions of the place from last night as it turned out to be a horrible mistake. Despite being smoking hot, this girl was an absolute disappointment.  After the shower she asked if she could make a phone call, and spoke for about 2 minutes while I stood there waiting.  No kissing, no eye contact, a mediocre blowjob and when she started riding me she wouldn't even let me put my hands on her, which became quickly apparent when I tried to softly cup her breasts and she batted my hands away. I'd always assumed hands roaming was part of the service so long as you are not doing anything aggressive or beyond the realms of reasonableness, but apparently not with this girl.

Switched to missionary to try and get things over with, but she then complained that I was sweating too much, which I think she also assumed meant I had blown my load, which I had not.  She wanted to give me a massage and then expressed surprise that that dom was not full and to enable her to save face I just said I was too tired to come or for a massage and showered and left.  As I got out of the shower she was having a videocall with her mother, so I guess no family secrets there and her mother is used to seeing naked guys toweling themselves off in the background...

Still having the immense pleasure from last night on my mind, I went back to...

Date & Time of Session: 17 April 2023
Name: No. 5 (although she should be No 10)
Nationality & Language: Thai.  As suspected, a repeat visit gave rise to better English and more rapport
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5 (See description from prior post)
Height:  5'3"ish
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5 (adding an extra point for tonight)
Price & Session Length: SGD150, 45 mins
Repeat: Probably, if I finish work early enough tomorrow

So, after the disappointment at Cygon I raced down the street to house 38 and the guy at the door immediately ushered me in and knew I wanted No. 5.  No kitten wear tonight, but she was dressed as a schoolgirl with a blue plaid skirt, white shirt and red bowties in her hair.  Just absolutely MCOT, and when you know the girl is going to give good service (and probably appreciates a repeat customer), expectations were high.

Showered, on to the bed and DFK and a really good cat bath. A bit more playful than last night, a lot of ball sucking and she spread my legs wider than last night and the tongue moved from the perineum and on to wwhat I would describe as a light rimming.

Then on to the main course.  She was more enthusiastic than last night and rode me like a champ, and when the switch to missionary came she was thrusting back against me and moaning with what (I think) was genuine pleasure.  After I she refused to let me go and held me inside her and continued thrusting and kissing for a few minutes.  Then a few more minutes chat in English where she confirmed that she is a gym bunny and puts a lot of effort into maintaining her super tight figure.

Ultimately an expensive night but I think the two lessons are (1) If your first instinct is that a place in Geylang is crap, you're probably right and should leave and (2) if you find a quality WG who gives a great experience, go back.  Repeat customers who are respectful are appreciated and get a better service.

Recent Ratings
Mister   26-4-2023 15:18  Karma  +5   Excellent, good lessons learned
JackTheBat   24-4-2023 18:56  Karma  +10   blue plaid skirt, white shirt and red bowties...oooh!
lefeu   24-4-2023 12:18  Karma  +6   Good for you
CoreTierOne   19-4-2023 21:27  Karma  +5   Interesting, rare to see reports on geylang. Though these price seem high for Thai and viet in those places
obe   19-4-2023 16:31  Karma  +10   
gg1234   18-4-2023 11:25  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   18-4-2023 06:19  Karma  +5