Body: 7/10
Height:  5'
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  £60 for 90mins massage, £30 tips
Repeat: Absolutely!!!

So I was in London for a few days for work visiting several clients and attend a 2 day exhibition. Being on my feet for the best part of the week my back was starting feel like it was going to seize up, so I decide to look out for a massage place close to my hotel. Initially I was after a vege rub, however this place caught my eye. It located in between a chicken shop and a cafe. On the door is a piece of paper with simply "thai massage" handwritten on it. I thought to myself this has all the hallmarks of a completely unlegit place, but my curiosity got the better of me and a press the buzzer. A few seconds later the door is unlocked and I walk in. I go up the stairs and there are further handwritten papers on the wall directing to the flat itself. Once at the door, I knock and and welcomed by a rather milfy looking Thai lady.

Appearance-wise she is short, mcop in terms of looks, with long jet black hair. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt (the kind girls tend to lounge about in) with what I imagine was just underwear underneath. She smiles innocently and ushers me in. I'm asked if I would like some water, and then taken through to the spare bedroom where a massage table was setup with towels, electric candles, diffusers and usual spa music playing. She asks me to get undressed and take off underwear if I am comfortable and lay face down and cover with the towel provided oh yes I'm comfortable!!

Once butt naked, I'm laying face down in anticipation for she will do. She enters the room again and starts with washing my feet with a hotel towel. She asks how long I want, and I ask for 90mins. She agrees and says "£60 okay?". Then warm oil is dripped over the legs to start the massage. She moves the towel up out the way (covered my back, to that ass down to legs were fully exposed). The leg massage included some extremely satisfying brushes inside the legs. There were even a few strokes up into the the ass crack. I guess she was testing the waters. It felt amazing and I had no objection. The massage was good, and the additional touches made it sensual. This continued for a while until she moved around to my head to start on the back. Again, the massage was brilliant. She was able to spot the knots and work on those, then mix it up with a few long strokes down into the crack and brushing balls. It truly was a great feeling.

Sensing that I was enjoying it, she had the balls, without asking, to go in for what I can only describe was a "reach around groin massage". i.e long stroke from the neck, down the back, over the ass cheek, into the inside of the thigh and up into the groin. It caught me by surprise initially to the point I jerked slightly. She goes for it again, and I relax to welcome this amazing manoeuvre. She continues this for a while and gently alters the strokes to include balls and then eventually LB who was by now throbbing and somewhat dribbling from the pure pleasure. The strokes then became limited to the balls and LB and I swear she even came in close to peck LB.

I could have happily had 90mins of just this alone. She asks if I'm enjoying her massage, to which I of course give her full compliments. She suggests that if I'm enjoying then she should focus on this area. I happily oblige. And then begins a super sensual oil massage of my ass, crack, balls and LB. Without prompt, she goes in to rim me for a few seconds. She asks "you like?". Oh my god, the combination of warm oil hands on LB and a tickling tongue was fucking sensational. YES I LIKE!! I claim. She goes back in and continues rimming whilst rubbing LB. I let her know that I close to blowing and she continues to perform until I at last
  she yelps from the size of the load, but continues to gently massage away until LB has been put to bed. She uses the towel to clean me up and checks the time. There was still 10mins left on the 90mins massage so she ends the session with a wonderful calming head massage. I could have trully fallen asleep at this point. It was so relaxing.

Time was up, and she wipes me down with a warm wet towel to remove the oil and lets me know I can get dressed. I dress, and make my way to the door and pay her the £60 with an additional £30 tip for one of the most sensual massages I've ever had. The main massage itself was amazing, and that alone is worth a visit, but the additional unprompted service is certainly something to look forward to.

Would I return? ABSOLUTLY!!!! The walk back to my hotel I my legs were positively shaking!!!!

[ Last edited by  Theo4321 at 15-4-2023 14:25 ]

Recent Ratings
hottopangel   13-6-2023 07:22  Acceptance  +1   
rcr   30-5-2023 17:44  Acceptance  +1   
stevesandersdk   8-5-2023 01:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jc128   18-4-2023 08:51  Acceptance  +1   great review, didnt know you can get this kind of service without agreeing up front
Unitedfuture   17-4-2023 20:59  Karma  +2   Wonderful, if you could PM the location? Reminds me of a past fbsm joint i used to visit
hkpunter999   17-4-2023 17:20  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   17-4-2023 11:07  Karma  +4   
russellrobinson   16-4-2023 22:47  Karma  +4   Where is the location of this massga place? Possible to share the address?
Worldpage   15-4-2023 17:36  Karma  +3   Would love contact details. Just sent you a PM.
Jjaa123   15-4-2023 17:23  Karma  +3