Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2018 22:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Massage experience with superb HE

Date: Mid June 2018, before dinnertime.  
Name: Adele
Nationality: Singaporean
Language: English (she's somewhat fluent in both English and Mandarin)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 120SGD for 60 minutes
WIR: Yes

I've shared this gem in the Restricted Access section a few months ago, and upon returning to Singapore I made a booking with her again to see if her standards remained unchanged. Adele is a local girl with a following of regulars that swear by her; and it was somewhat difficult for me to get a slot. Disclaimer: Adele only offers HJs, no BJ or FJ; it seems a 1st timer who asked over text if she offered extra services got his slot cancelled immediately. Adele is however, pretty sweet and pleasant, which is quite refreshing compared to the usual PRC ML fare available in Singapore. The fact that she has magical hands helps a lot as well.

Adele's location is fairly central, and is also pretty discreet: from the outside you wouldn't be able to tell. Her location is spacious and clean, with a changing room for you to store your valuables while you take a shower or enjoy her massage (you keep the keys to the room). The process starts off with a massage, which lasts for about 10 minutes. The massage isn't spectacular, but it's relaxing in its own way. Next up is a "sensual" massage prior to the main event, which starts off with Adele gently caressing your back, thighs and LB while still lying prone. Following that, Adele does this thing called HDLY, which is basically an extended massage/tease session for your LB. She places a rolled up towel under your abdomen such that your groin isn't in contact with the massage bed; and with a combination of oil and baby powder, you're in for an exciting 10-15 minutes of non-stop teasing. She's great at simulating a variety of sensations with her hands, at some point in time it felt like I was getting a rimjob. A lot of punters have misfired during this, and I'm not ashamed to say that I almost misfired myself. After the HDLY, Adele asked me to turn around, cleaning off most of the baby oil and leaving to wash her hands. She then removed her top and started with the HJ. Autoroaming is allowed, within reason of course. After the 15 minutes of non-stop teasing beforehand, I popped in under 5 minutes. Adele made sure I everything before cleaning up. I took a second shower, changed and made some small talk with her before leaving.

I've attached a somewhat censored photo of Adele for those above RA 20. Compared to 4 months ago, she's slimmer and more toned. Adele's a great experience, while it's not exactly GFE, she provides a really relaxing environment, and can be pleasantly chatty if you initiate some conversation. If you're the type that prefers silence, she's alright with that too. I guess my only gripe would be the fact that 60 minutes includes shower time, but I'm not going to complain as I feel that she's worth it. I'm definitely going to visit her once more before I go back to Australia. Overall, Adele was just what I needed after 4 months of not punting (punting in Australia is never a good idea); I can't wait to bankrupt myself in Japan next week. Hopefully I'll be able to share some good punts.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
momozzz   22-7-2018 20:38  Karma  +1   Nice one bro!
Petay_1283   3-7-2018 10:40  Karma  +10   
CockasaurusX   30-6-2018 08:01  Karma  +4   thanx for sharing
JJJ37   30-6-2018 00:30  Karma  +6   
twfun   30-6-2018 00:12  Karma  +7   Oh yes, she looks lovely. Please PM me her number. :-) Nice report, thanks.
jeffzeke   27-6-2018 19:46  Karma  +10   looking forward to reading your reviews from Japan!
adrenal   27-6-2018 15:43  Karma  +6   thank you
3QOxqK2Liy0t   26-6-2018 21:13  Acceptance  +1   yes, can you share how to book ?
MothToAFlame   26-6-2018 17:14  Karma  +4   Sounds good, how to book?
halfclover   26-6-2018 16:01  Karma  +8   Love a tease job. Yes Aus is a punters nightmare in comparison
Mister   26-6-2018 14:03  Karma  +5   Original, but a bit on the pricey side. HDLY=?
blast77   26-6-2018 12:04  Karma  +8   Interesting and different
batman108   26-6-2018 02:16  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2965
Posts 68
Karma 2960
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 22:52  Profile P.M. 
How to book a session with Adele.

Sorry bros, I forgot to mention how one can book a session with Adele- she only accepts bookings through text, no whatsapp or wechat. If you're RA20 and above PM me for her number.
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2965
Posts 68
Karma 2960
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 23:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rocketlaces's post

@Mister - HDLY stands for Hai Di Lao Yue, a mandarin phrase. As opposed to a conventional HJ, you lie prone with your groin slightly elevated so that the masseuse has access to LB, balls and ass crack for maximum stimulation

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-6-2018 13:01  Karma  +1   Thanks
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2018 00:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rocketlaces's post

Since Singapore is the most expensive city in the world I was curious about the others associated costs (hotel, transportation, food, etc). Sky high or can reasonable prices be found?
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2965
Posts 68
Karma 2960
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2018 03:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 JJJ37's post

Hm, I'm not a foreigner so I might not be the best person to talk to with regards to hotel fees (there are some popular, centrally located boutique hotels with reasonable prices but I'm not too familiar with those.)

In terms of transportation I'd say our public transport is reasonably priced if compared to the likes of Tokyo or Melbourne. I don't really do private hires here (Uber/Grab), but I'd say our cabs are also very reasonably priced. 20SGD ought to cover you for most cab rides during standard hours, but during peak hours cab fares might be bumped up to 25-35SGD. I'd strongly recommend downloading the ComfortDelGro taxi app, there's a flat fare option which could save a couple dollars during peak hour traffic.

As for food I'd say cheap, decent food can be found almost everywhere, such as street/hawker food. There are some reasonably priced restaurants and bistros around, but fine dining is mostly pretty expensive, barring a few exceptions. Maybe you could drop me a PM if you'd ever like some restaurant recommendations. Overall I'd say Singapore's food is slightly cheaper than that found in HK.

As for punting, Singapore is pretty expensive if compared to Thailand/HK. Massage parlors with mediocre service charge 100SGD for a HJ, I haven't been to Geylang yet but I hear it can go up to 150SGD for a pop.

Sorry for the long response and I hope that answered your question

[ Last edited by  rocketlaces at 30-6-2018 03:07 ]

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   3-7-2018 01:54  Karma  +5   Excellent, do try Geylang for the experience. 150 is for Chinese girls, most Thai fishbowl are 100/hr
JJJ37   30-6-2018 07:30  Karma  +3   Thanks