Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face: 4/5 cute
Body: 5/5 Stunning silicone knockers with pointy nipples
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  500NOK + 800 60min
Repeat: yes

Met Whiskey in the door. Ive seen this girl before when i've had massage here. She guided me into the room. This is the first experience in Norway where the girl undress the client. -every button -every cloth
She gives a great massage and as you are lying on your back you can feel the thighs rubbing against you as she massages your body. I felt the urge to touch her a little, and as i gently stroke her back thighs she just giggled. I knew this was it. She also touched LB as she massaged my legs, but all in all no rush to pt2. I touched outside the clothes both front and back. LS does not appeal to much to me.
She asked me to flip and continued front massage. A little bit teasing but not too obvious. After finishing up pt 1 she asked what i would like. Gently stroking my LB. I seldom get hard during the massage part. Even if i try so hard just to signal the girls.... :/ We agreed on oiled up tittyfuck which really fits those tits! Wow! She later transfered back to handjob, as i tried to hold it, but swiping those nipples All up in her tits and my chest!

We chatted and had a warm drink. Leaving later.
I will definitely come back!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mich1234   3-4-2018 09:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   11-3-2018 13:14  Acceptance  +3   Awesome and thanks