Acceptance 11
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-10-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2016 11:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Spain] [Madrid] Factory Air - Ass from Paraguay

Iv'e been lurking on this site years and mainly for my once a year trip to HK. It's time to start giving back on this trip I am on that will end in Asia. I am going to follow the template for my first report.

Date & Time of Session:  April 29th, 2016 around midnight.
Location:  Factory Air - Near the airport, not near any metro.
Name:  Tamada
Link: http://factoryair.es/discoteca-erotica/
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Paraguay/Spanish
Face:  6
Body:  6
Skill: 9
Service: 9
GFE: 9
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 70 Euro Half + 10 Euro for towels.  100 if you wanted an hour.  
Repeat: Yes to the place, No to her because I would try someone else.

Detailed report of your experience:
This was my first time in Madrid and I did a little research on another site to find out that aside from the SW on Calle Montera, that there are brothels as well as these bars/hotels that double as brothels. Vive seems to be the most popular and expensive but Factory Air was closer to me and cheaper. I am a bargain hunter.

I walk in at around 10:30 PM and the place is dead. 10 girls 4 other mongerers. There is no cover here and they do not pressure you to buy a drink but it is kind of expected.  A beer is 10 but a whiskey is 12. So I mind as well get the hard stuff and I was happy to see how much is poured on that drink. It was 2.5 drinks compared to LA  where I am from and at the same price.

I read that normally this place is loaded with Romanians, Russians, and South Americans. The two first girls that come up to me with tall Russians that spoke fluent Spanish. I speak decent Spanish for an ABC and got by with the introductions and small talk. They were not MCOT. The third girl that came by was Tamada and she had a huge ass and nice C's but a so so face and a nice curvy body which I like.  She started to chat me up but was super friendly , touchy, and we really got into conversation about her hometown, family, hobbies, etc. We used google translate a lot and she told me to relax and enjoy myself. This is a great sign for a good time.

After a second drink, we went upstairs. The hotel charges 10 for towels which is such a rip but I guess that's how they make money. I found out the girls rent the rooms there to live and all the money made from services is theirs. So hotel has to eat too.

I told her I only needed the half and she kinda begged to do the hour but was still happy. Are washing up in the bidet which is a nice Euro touch, we get into DFK. She goes straight to BBBJ after and then I start to FIV till she wants to get it in. On comes the cover and she rides nice and I am having a time with those tits and ass. We switch to mish and doggy and I realize that second drink was not such a good idea. She yanks the condom off and gets on top and starts to DFK and getting really close to bare contact. She  was nto trying to put it in and I was definitely not going to but I felt she wouldn't have opposed it. I have her finish me off in her mouth and shes gives me a massage after. We went over time and downstairs I went for another drink. I let her keep the 8 Euro change.

FINAL THOUGHT:  I spent in total a little more than I wanted (20 for the Taxi, 36 for 3 huge whiskeys, 78 for her, 10 for the room) but I had a blast for the 4 hours I was there.
There is also this super stunner that strip dances naked from costumes once every hour. She is not hireable.

Pro tips:  Tell the taxi driver just "Factory", They know what it is. Not Factory Air, or Hotel Factory Air. They pour heavy on the drinks.

Unfortunately this was my only monger event this trip here because I was so busy and was only here for three days. I am writing now in Bangkok and will hit up a few places here.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   4-5-2016 21:55  Karma  +2   
nyctohkvacation   4-5-2016 19:02  Karma  +2   
Hyped1   3-5-2016 17:00  Karma  +2   good intel!
yazoo   3-5-2016 15:11  Karma  +10   Excellent report, thanks. Enjoy Bangkok!
paladin310   3-5-2016 14:45  Karma  +3   "Factory" as in "Pussy Factory".
sbs23   3-5-2016 13:17  Karma  +1   Good job!