Subject: [Singapore] will not be remembered...
Fulltits
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302328
Digest Posts 0
Credits 216
Posts 16
Karma 215
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2024 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] will not be remembered...

Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Name:  Lily - Li Xin Spa
Link: https://g1298.com/li-xin-beauty-wellness-30-sago-street/
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Beijing) - speaks basic English
Face:  6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (bit of belly, b-cups)
Height:  around 165cm
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6.5/10
GFE: 6.5/10
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $88 for the massage (1h) + $60 HJ
Repeat: not really

There is not a lot of reports from Singabore and the probable reason is because the offer is poor! I was looking at a couple of TG links (all asking money upfront before the meeting > scam most likely), MR is not very attractive, and found the g1298 website thanks to another post.
Booking is easy via TG, I wanted to see the line up and showed up. Chinatown area, easy to find.

Upon arrival the mamasan greets me, not a funny lady haha. Among the 20+ ladies on the website only 3 are there (the spa is empty). I really wanted a big tits one, and unfortunately all of them were "away". I went for Lily.
She is definitely the same girl but the pictures are well enhanced.
Shower alone, comes back for the massage which was alright. Straight away she is fascinated my my hair and keeps caressing my legs. then off the underwater (didn't lasted very long that one...).
I instantly realize there will be more on offer. why not... quote for a HJ 150$ 2 shots !!! sorry la, no way Jose. Came down to 60, it's actually all I had. Rip off anyway.
she starts rubbing me and playing with my balls and butthole. I managed to untie her bra and start sucking those firm tits. When I try to go over the jeans she showed me the sign > Strictly no sex in the room (while holding my dick in her hand..). Finish in her hand and off the the shower again (still alone). She really wanted to go for a second round but 2 HK in a row, I am not sure I could have done it.
she was pretty nice and bubbly and if she was super attractive, I would have definitely asked to come to my hotel nearby.

The day after I WhatsApp the spa again and ask for Joyce (the v goof looking one) and no reply. She definitely does niot exist and the photo is just there to attract customer.

WIR? Not really although I didn't have a bad time at all. As I read in another post, Sing is twice as much expensive and twice as less fun. That sums it all.

Recent Ratings
wingardium   28-5-2024 10:42  Karma  +2   I’m somewhat confused. Perhaps great massage will be hard to find but FS is legalized in Geylang
Skepti10   13-5-2024 10:19  Karma  +4   
niteverk   13-5-2024 08:41  Karma  +5   Without local intel, Singapore is certainly a nightmare. The WGs are wolves that will gough their piece of flesh, as soo ...
jlomez   12-5-2024 01:07  Karma  +3   True, SG typically offers $50 for HJ at "semi-dirty" massage parlours like these
icekittens
Buggered Beggar

UID 266955
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance -10
Reading Access 1
Registered 18-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2024 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Fulltits's post

Yep it is that bad and usually all photos are modified to lure customers in.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   11-5-2024 08:26  Acceptance  -10   What Dr A said
Dr.A   10-5-2024 18:18  Karma  -1   avoid one line message.