Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face: Looks very close to website photos with slight ageing
Body: Slim frame, fair skin with MM 36B boobs
Height: 1.6m-1.65m
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1400 baht for 80 minutes + 260 baht for travel + 2500 baht for FS
Repeat: Maybe

I get into Bangkok sometime after dinner, checked-in and checked out who was available for the night. Went on Cbody and wanted to try someone new and decided to go for Liyun. She was a bit further away from where I was but decided to go for it, which explains the extra charge for travel. You're told of this charge in on the website/app when you make the booking. I shower and soon enough she arrives. At first glance, she looks just like the photos on the website. She's in a black dress, quite pretty but there are some lines on her face, showing that she's definitely a bit older than what the website says. She also appears extremely shy and doesn't quite look me in the eye much as she replies in a soft voice.

Previous encounters, the Cbody therapist doesn't change into a uniform but she changes out of her black dress and into a more comfortable long tube top. She grabs some towels from my toilet, lays things out for the oil massage. I jump onto the bed and it begins. Despite the initial shyness, she slowly opens up and we chat through the massage. Somehow we have things to talk about, one of which is about a country she's worked in before and language she can speak, which I can also do though in a broken way. This definitely eases her and she lightens up. I was hoping for a stronger massage but hers is a basic one and doesn't quite get into my knots. There's also nothing sensual but the session is comfortable due to the chat. 40 minutes in, she tells me to flip over and she massages for another 10 minutes before popping the question. At this point, she's barely touched my LB but I settle on FS and she heads to the toilet to prepare.

I sit at the edge of the bed as I wait for her to return. She comes out of the toilet naked and her MM boobs are standing at attention. Perky boobs, slim frame, light bush she walks towards me with cap in hand but I get her to stand in front of me and I embrace her. She allows me to roam all over with both hands and tongue and although her boobs are MM, her nipples are light brown and the right one is able to be pulled just that bit further, which makes the biting experience fun. After some time, she gently pushes me down onto the bed and goes down for a BBBJ. I wanted to stop her but she had me in this half body on bed, half legs coming down the bed position that I gave in. A few minutes later, she reaches for the cap but I stop her. I bring her to the sofa and place her against the pillows, spread her legs open and go down town. She responds to the DATY with some gentle fingering, stopping me from going further. Her LS doesn't smell and it's a slightly big outie with open petals. She lets out soft moans and soon, I get the cap on and we get into missionary on the sofa. We then move to the bed where she rides me where I also finish. She's not loud and doesn't give out fake moans so that was great.

She cleans me up and goes to wash up. I continue staying on the bed and when I get to the toilet she's done showering. I shower and when I come out she's all dressed up in her black dress again. We chat for a bit more and then she leaves for another booking. The massage wasn't the greatest but it wasn't a bad start to the trip either. Might consider meeting her again but might try others first. She also says she's going on a break to get minor facial surgery so I'm not sure how much different she'll look when she's back.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
roninaaa   15-5-2024 00:27  Karma  +2   
Fizel   12-5-2024 22:03  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the informative review!
dfk193014   12-5-2024 08:11  Acceptance  +1   
Gagouba   12-5-2024 00:35  Acceptance  +1   
JimDimSum   11-5-2024 16:24  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   11-5-2024 13:40  Karma  +6   
Leftleg28   10-5-2024 06:55  Karma  +4   
Vuka   9-5-2024 18:55  Karma  +3   Sounds good!
Bronxmanden   9-5-2024 16:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   9-5-2024 14:57  Karma  +13   
samboitee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298940
Digest Posts 0
Credits 472
Posts 22
Karma 468
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 13:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 samboitee's post

@Vuka, yeah it was pretty alright, just wish the massage was better!

Recent Ratings
profsalva   12-5-2024 17:04  Karma  +3   
Vuka   12-5-2024 02:41  Karma  +3