Subject: [Thailand][Bangkok] Mabel (smooci / MR)
conee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 9
Karma 264
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2024 16:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] Mabel (smooci / MR)

Date of Session: May 2024
Name: Mabel
Link:  https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... el-gfe-good-company
Nationality & Language: Thai, very good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5 (curvy / BBW)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 5000thb for 120mins
Repeat: Yes

Long time lurker, first time poster. Recently was in Bankok for a week and decided to go through a few places I've either seen here, elsewhere, or had on the list for a bit. Will be following up this review with the rest of my week in separate posts as well.

Contacted her on Line to book a 2 hour session for the afternoon a few days in advance. She was on vacation in Japan so got a reply back the day before my intended booking, sorted everything out quickly.

Showed up to the hotel on time, very bubbly woman. Had a few drinks and chatted, felt very GFE from the start. For those bros who aren't into larger women she may not be for you, but for me she straddles the line between curvy and BBW (not overweight, but almost there). Felt very at ease with her, did the usual "what are you doing in Thailand" questions. Asked her if she wanted to shower first, I had showered prior to her showing up and she said she had as well so off we went.

She's very much into DFK, almost immediately attacking my mouth with hers. Frantic making out session combined with clothes coming off quickly before she immediately moved into BBBJ. Great oral skills here, I'm average sized at best but she held a DT until she ran out of air. Worked at it for what felt like an eternity, after which I repaid the favor with some DATY (but really just her grinding herself into my face). Cap on, cowgirl, asian cowgirl, kept riding me until she came and collapsed on top of me.

Moved to missionary, then deep missionary with her legs over my shoulders til she came again. Finally transistioned to doggy where I popped the first load.

Cleanup, rested for a bit while we chatted. Said she was on vacation for 2 weeks and I was the first person she had sex with since then (which was why she was so over the top). Felt like talking to an old fling, chatted about what she'd been doing, what she's looking forward to in the future, relationships she's had, etc etc.

Moving on to round two was mostly the same as round one. Started off FIV to find she was already wet again, got a tiny orgasm out of her just from some gspot manipulation. BBBJ / 69 / cowgirl / missionary / doggy again and finally finished. She loves it fast and deep so did my best to accomodate until I popped the second load.

Overall just a really fun romp, high sexual energy woman. Will definitely repeat the next time I'm in Bangkok.

Recent Ratings
Westside88s   16-5-2024 15:45  Acceptance  +2   
kalvinhobbs   8-5-2024 12:26  Karma  +6   
Mrmojo   8-5-2024 00:06  Karma  +2   Great first review!
JackTheBat   7-5-2024 23:49  Karma  +13   Nice one. Write more reports, might as well!
Vuka   7-5-2024 20:51  Karma  +3   
dddlny   7-5-2024 16:34  Karma  +3   
dddlny
Lustful Lord

UID 302289
Digest Posts 0
Credits 575
Posts 92
Karma 570
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2024 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 conee's post

Great review, and welcome to the site! Couple questions, how did you find and message her on LINE? Also, I never heard of asian cowgirl before lol, how is it different from regular or even reverse cowgirl? I'd love to go to Thailand, reading this gives me another reason to want to travel there!
conee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 9
Karma 264
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2024 16:58  Profile P.M. 
@dddlny

Her line is buried in her MR description somewhere. She said she's more responsive on smooci but you gotta catch her at a time she's active on it.

As for Asian cowgirl, it's when the girl is on her feet rather than her knees in cowgirl. Squatting cowgirl is another term I believe.