Body: 8/10
Height: 5'6"
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 200 euro for 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes

After writing my first 2 reviews about my trip to Thailand last year, I got hungry for some asian pussy. I was looking at the site kinky.nl (which is a must use here) and, to my surprise, found a girl I saw in the past was actually receiving customers only a couple minutes away from my home. The price was a little steep, 200 euros for 1 hour is a bit on the expensive side even here, but for something special its worth the money. This is partly because of reviews I read on a dutch review site raving about here GFE/PSE skills so I had to try myself as it's rare to find an Asian honey with above average skills in The Netherlands. Setting up a meeting was pretty straight forward through Whatsapp, I got her street name and got the number when I arrived at the location. She apparently doesn't receive many customers a day, which is a plus for me, but I was lucky enough to reserve a spot.

The meeting:
Enter Ling. Looked exactly like her pictures. She only speaks English, no Dutch, but that's fine with me. She from Mongolia and 46. But that age really doesn't show, you can judge for yourself, but she looks better then most girls advertising as +20 year olds. She receives in a decent enough place, clean and simple, and has a friend with her that she does threesomes with. When I entered I got a big hug and was quite shocked at how tall she was for a Asian girl (170cm/ 5'6") but a beauty and not afraid of showing her body as she was ready in a little red lingerie set. You can tell that she is not a 20 year old but she really takes care of herself and if I had to take a guess I would say she was around the early 30s, not 45+. After a chat I got a quick shower and then the fun started.....

The business:
Man... the reviews were no lie... She is a little horny minx and a firecracker. You can feel her energy and she really wants to make your experience worthwhile. It helps that she is my type of girl, skinny with almost no baby fat and a can do attitude. You can tell she is experienced and knows how to turn a man on. Using her body, showing you what you want to see and is proud of her skills and sexiness. Standing in front of her we started with french kissing and she doesn't hold back at all. After a quick session of kissing she starts licking my body to go down to my cock and takes it without condom (which isn't a given here). And man, she knows how to use her mouth, not forgetting my balls in the proces. After a while we transfer to the bed and she keeps sucking my dick like there is something sweet coming in the end. I started to notice but she was trying to get my dick deeper but standing up she couldn't really get the right angle but on the bed she was really taking it all. I started to play with her pussy and found it nice and wet. Wanting a taste, I got her pussy on my face while she was still blowing me and I immediately noticed her reaction and that she likes to enjoy herself to. So after licking, I added a finger in the mix, and then a second one and I was getting the perfect reaction of the right sounds and even more passion from her mouth. I could feel her coming and let her enjoy her moment. I think she really is in tune with her body because later on she came once more. Its not often that I have a paid experience where the girl cums twice in one hour. And she gave of the feeling that she really enjoys her work if you give her some care too. After a while I had to take her and, knowing she was wet, got the condom on and started banging her from the back. She's got a nice little ass, not that much meat but still nice to see from behind while fucking her doggy. She can take it like a champ so I got in my grove to drill her in my own tempo. After changing positions a couple times she started to ride me and I came like there was no tomorrow inside her pussy. Earlier I wanted to shot my load over her back while doggy-style but I was content after a solid session so I didn't mind finishing inside her with a condom. She collapsed on top of me after I came and we stayed like that, cock still in her, for a solid 5 minutes. After some after-talk I showered again as the hour was up and after a goodbye kiss went on my way back home after a great hour of Ling.

The verdict:
Knows how to take care of a man with a rare enthusiasm who seems to enjoy this line of work. The best kind of girl IMO. Would definitely visit again and a rare find in the Netherlands for an Asian girl. I know a lot of you are unlikely to visit the Netherlands but if you every get the chance she is worth a visit.

Pictures add are from her online ad.

[ Last edited by  Mrmojo at 6-5-2024 18:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Bronxmanden   11-5-2024 15:37  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
dddlny   7-5-2024 17:45  Karma  +3   Goddamn she look good regardless of age
CoolMint916   7-5-2024 12:32  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   7-5-2024 07:07  Karma  +10   
quietshhh   7-5-2024 06:49  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   7-5-2024 05:22  Karma  +3   
Manticore   7-5-2024 04:25  Karma  +3   
austin821   7-5-2024 04:00  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   7-5-2024 03:15  Karma  +10   100% Mongolian and Mongolian girls can ride horses or men until exhaustion!
wolfy187   7-5-2024 01:30  Karma  +10