Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2024 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Seoul] Donut Anna Yumi - spinner

Date: 6 May 2024
Time: 9.30pm
Girl: Yuma
Face: certain angles 7 but 6/10. Like many Koreans plastic surgery.
Body: very toned spinner size 6
Bust: C implants (but feels natural and perfectly shaped)
Height: 155cm
Price: 290k KRW 2x shots
Repeat: yes but another girl and maybe not as late and on Thursday or Friday.

First time going to Donut Anna had read lot of reviews about Donut, Tiffany and Dao. Ended up settling on Donut due to forums on SammyBoy including recent reviews.

Place was easy to find, follow instructions on their website. Greeted by 3 men, the man person was nice good asked for my specs. The time I went there were groups of guys so got pretty busy. I asked for C cup, 165cm+ and young but no one tall was available. The guy suggested shorter and early 30s which I settled for. I went for club option. Was given the key to head to locker and shower facilities. The place was clean open locker setup. All the guys would just roam nude to shower. No partitions you can see everyone and everything! Once clean you grab your own robe and wait back in waiting room.

As other reviews state when ready you are called to the famous elevator. The elevator opened and my main girl was waiting there. Not spacious only can fit maybe 4 people. My girl was short was dark didn’t get a good look until went upstairs. She took off my robe and off to business with BBBJ. Got the the club level door opened to see a few supporting girls. We walked down the hallway and sat at the stool. My girl continued with BJ and another two girl came to join to kiss and lick my nipples. In the open space people walked around. My girl wanted me to pop my first load there and then. She went on all fours and asked me to fuck her right there. I pounded her in front of other guys and girls. Was quite a turn on which I thought I would pop but had good stamina’s for some reason! as I didn’t come Yumi took me to the room to finish up. I continued the pounding which I think I’m on the timer. She hurried me as she was worried I didn’t have enough time for second course. She called a friend who took someone over to our room to lick my nipple while sucking another dude off. Was quite hot like an orgy. I quickly busted my load and they went off.

Second course was shower and Naru massage. My first time was a treat to have her spinner body all over me. The highlight was when she asked me to be a cat, on all fours where she ate my ass out for 5mins whilst stroking my dick. We cleaned up and she then said let’s go ‘shopping’.

I didn’t know what she meant by shopping so was surprised. Basically she took me down the hallway to another room where someone was being serviced. The place suddenly got quite so not that many options. She settled on a room where two guys were being serviced by two women (each) having Naru. Took me close to them so I can see both girls perfectly shaped body sucking them off. Whilst I was watching she went on all fours to suck me too. The position we were meant the guys couldn’t see me but the two girls made eye contact with me whilst sucking the other two guys off. At this point was crazy amount of stimulation. We stayed for several minutes before taken back to our room. As I was a little tired she brought in again some helpers to get me excited for final shot. We tried different positions after pounding her tight pussy for awhile I came on her body. Her friends cheered her on and gave me a kiss. We showered she offered me drink and was then the red phone rang to say times up.

For first time and price was worth the experience! Definitely would have preferred someone with a bit more height. Definitely recommend for others but make sure you say 141 forum or SammyBoy forums that’s reputable so the guy knows not to give you a dud. Yumi is not on the website but looks like the night girl #14 Sekkom but with longer hair and shorter.

Recent Ratings
FrancoisLegrand   8-5-2024 21:46  Karma  +2   This sounds ilke the coolest shit ever!
dddlny   8-5-2024 18:15  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   8-5-2024 08:18  Karma  +4   
konikoni   8-5-2024 02:36  Karma  +3   k-anmas sounds so intense. gotta try it for myself
jlomez   7-5-2024 19:19  Karma  +3   
Johaan   7-5-2024 07:22  Karma  +3   
HV007   7-5-2024 05:52  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   7-5-2024 05:44  Karma  +3