[TST] AQ 惠理: GFE so good I can't even remember my ex's name anymore

[TST] AQ 惠理: GFE so good I can't even remember my ex's name anymore

Date & Time of Session: May 5 2024
Name: 惠理 (Hui Li)
Link: https://hk.zh141.com/en/C38901-TST-ChineseHotelG.-AQ~HuiLi.html
Agent: AQ
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, spoke only Mandarin
Face: 4.9/5 (extremely pretty)
Body: 4.8/5 (huge tits for her size with a tight spinner body)
Height: 5'6"
Skill: 4.6/5 (competent in all aspects)
Service: 4.7/5 (Very accommodating and flexible)
GFE: 5/5 (Excellent GFE, like a girlfriend you haven't seen in ages)
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $1600 for 45min
Repeat: Yes, if my packed schedule allows it

TL: DR This girl is truly exceptional in all regards but she shines in particular for her beauty and GFE. If GFE with a beautiful, confident girl is what you want, do not pass up this opportunity. She'll be here until next Saturday.

The Goal
What is it that we as men truly seek from women? A lot of people would have you believe that all men want is easy sex from attractive women and that men run from commitment because they lack the emotional depth that women do. But I would contend that although we're all horny bastards who want a quick fuck, the only thing a man really wants, even if he doesn't know, is to have a beautiful woman hold his head in her arms and whisper to him that he's a good man, good enough. To be seen, understood and validated makes all the difference in the world.

And here I am trying to find a girl I can pay to do that for me. But against all odds, lo and behold, I found one.

I've been looking for an authentic GFE since I came back to Hong Kong but so far I have found the WGs of HK wanting in that regard. I had mostly given up hope before this punt but I decided to give one last try with 惠理 from AQ after I saw darkjin's report from when she was here in late March. I'd tried to temper my expectations as I'd been disappointed by similarly glowing reviews in the past, but 惠理 truly exceeded my expectations.

The Agent
Booking with AQ was quick and efficient as before. I'd already managed to verify with them for my last punt so thankfully I didn't have to jump through the same hoops as last time. One thing I noticed though during the punt was that 惠理 was aware that she was my second punt ever with AQ. I'm not sure if this is something to be concerned about. On the one hand if the agent is giving the girls advanced info/tips/directions on what a specific customer wants or expects, that would improve service for long-term clients. Although if that's the case, then it also follows that somewhere there's an excel spreadsheet with all our contacts, verification selfies, and information like how fast each of us cum, what positions we like, our weird fetishes etc. I don't think its a big enough deal to stop seeing AQ girls considering the information age we live in (I'm sure Google knows more about my weird fetishes than I do at this point) but for the more cautious punters, it may be something to consider.

The Girl
In darkjin's review he mentioned how surprised he was at how close 惠理's appearance was to her actual pictures, estimating a startlingly high 95% resemblance to her posted tg pictures. I can confirm that he is indeed correct in his estimate. A lot of agents will photoshop the girl's pictures until they barely resemble their real life appearance. In 惠理's case, a filter has clearly been applied to smooth her skin and remove blemishes, but her features in the pictures are pretty much 1-to-1 to her real life appearance. She's truly remarkably pretty, the sort of woman that will turn heads anywhere she goes.

Her facial features alone would be enough to make her noteworthy, but she also has an outstanding rack. Darkjin's review, as well as her tg description make note of how large her tits are. In all honesty they aren't absolutely massive, but on her small frame they appear huge. I'm not normally a boob guy, but even I was mesmerized by these things. My guess is they were enhanced but they're so well done that it is almost unnoticeable, at least to my untrained eye/hand. Finally it would be remiss of me not to mention her figure. I had gotten the impression from her tg pictures and the way she dressed in her pictures, that besides her large tits, her body would be mostly unremarkable, maybe even have some stomach flab (most girls with big tits and skinny legs have stomachs in my experience). But this was not the case. She has a fantastic tight spinner body with a perky ass (for an Asian). Its a travesty that the tg pictures don't do more to showcase this. Despite her above average height, she has quite a small frame with small hands and feet (I'm not even a foot guy and even I can recognize this girl has some cute fkin feet). It really gives her an almost-delicate, dainty, feminine appearance. Sort of the look/feel you associate with Audrey Hepburn.

Even without her beauty and figure 惠理 would have been great. But her personality and attitude really elevated the experience even further. She clearly knows she's hot af and was extremely confident and talkative throughout the whole punt in a way that really made her feel like someone you are already acquainted with. She also really does her best to sell the GFE aspect. Even as I first entered the room and was stuttering out my awkward hellos she had pulled me in for a hug while planting soft kisses on my chest and neck. In my dazed state all I could manage was an oafish "Wow you're really pretty" (somewhat less eloquent than the "your pictures don't do you justice" I had intended). With a smirk she quickly rejoined "And you're really handsome" before locking lips with me and pulling me into her embrace. And for a moment, that ex-girlfriend-shaped hole in my heart all but disappeared.

The Act
After spending several long minutes making out, she undressed me and pulled me into the shower and begin to wash me thoroughly. Through the whole process she was talkative and patient as I stumbled through my responses in shitty Mandarin. After giving a quick BBBJ preview and washing herself, she dried me in the shower herself (unfortunately with another one of those shitty disposable towels) before rinsing with mouthwash and pulling me to the bed.

To my surprise, instead of beginning with a catbath or body-to-body rubbing, she began by straddling me and alternating between dfking me and kissing me on my neck and upper chest (I don't think I've ever had a girl kiss me on the clavicle before). From this position I had easy access to her fantastic tits which she would also push into my face periodically. Although I'm sure it was part of her routine it really felt like organic foreplay you'd engage in with a girlfriend, as opposed to jumping straight into a blowjob like some WGs do. Once we did actually progress to a blowjob it felt much more natural.

Her BJ skills are very good. Probably not as technical and less broad in scope than Jasmine's from Kam Bong, but still top tier. Her suction is very strong, almost too much for my personal preference, although she seems unable to keep the high suction up for any significant period of time. Unlike some WGs who will very mechanically just go up and down during a bj, 惠理 will interspace the BJ with extra actions such as kissing the head, balls and inner thighs, and running her lips up and down the shaft. Her hands are also in constant motion, whether playing with nipples, massaging balls, or running her fingers gently up and down the taint. She'll also make an admirable effort at deepthroating, which seems like a bit of necessity considering how tiny her mouth is. She seemed unable to take my whole (very modest) length without it.

The sex itself was less exciting than the BJ, but was still exemplary. She seems open to taking both the active and passive roles, but even when 'passive' she'd constantly be making an effort to do extra; plastering kisses across my neck and chest, rubbing my nipples or balls, caressing my arms and chest in missionary, and even reaching back and slapping my ass as I fucked her from behind. At one point when I had her on her side, she reached up with one of her feet and started playing with one of my nipples while giving me a naughty smirk. Lord have mercy I'm not even a foot guy but she almost made me one in that moment. It really should be emphasized how natural everything felt. She transitioned from a very sweet GFE from the initial making out and blowjob to more PSE as the action heated up. It really felt organic the whole way through, like a particularly steamy session with a real girlfriend.

In the end I couldn't resist her sultry eyes any longer and finished in her in missionary with our lips locked together and her legs wrapped around my waist. Even after finishing she laid with me on the bed for a while as I caught my breath. Then she pulled me into the shower again and washed me off and again toweled me dry (with the same shitty disposable towel). We were almost out of time at this point but she continued to talk and joke with me. Even showing me the neat strapless bra she wore to give her massive tits support when wearing a backless dress. But at long last it was finally time to go. She saw me to the door, we said our goodbyes and she gave me a final peck on the cheek before I left.

The Introspection
If it isn't abundantly obvious from this longass word vomit I'm like 90% sure I'm partially in love with 惠理 at this point. Or maybe she just really helped me scratch an itch I'd had for so very long. She's truly a remarkable girl, not just for her beauty and expertise but for the level of service she provides. I'm sure at this point I could pontificate on the nature of man's needs, how women fit into that, and my personal issues with intimacy and female attention, but I'll just finish this already lengthy report by urging anyone interested in a top tier GFE to give her a try. I really can't overstate how good she was. Sunday was her first day in Hong Kong so she'll be here until this Saturday. Please for my own sanity, book her so I don't end up dipping into my 401k to fill up her schedule for the next week lmao.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
midnightduo5   9-5-2024 22:18  Acceptance  +1   her face on the third picture looks different from the first two picture
americafirst141   9-5-2024 10:48  Karma  +7   
MrSchmuck   9-5-2024 05:04  Karma  +2   That IS actually a bit freaky that she’d know it was your second time with the agent. Would be interesting to see what ...
Skepti10   8-5-2024 08:11  Karma  +8   
tfcosmo   8-5-2024 01:53  Karma  +3   
firsttimelong   8-5-2024 01:21  Karma  +1   you keep getting good girls, nice ... maybe best to just pick amongst the AQ
hotel_boy   7-5-2024 04:02  Karma  +3   is her pussy tight?
sonorance   7-5-2024 02:26  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   6-5-2024 21:17  Karma  +13   Wew, lad.
DrDecimate   6-5-2024 20:51  Karma  +3   
Tim8land   6-5-2024 20:23  Acceptance  +1   
adrenal   6-5-2024 18:46  Karma  +7   China economy down! otherwise she would be a taken woman HAHA
greybeard20   6-5-2024 16:12  Acceptance  +1   
hoodedbandit1   6-5-2024 15:28  Karma  +3   
Siemens94   6-5-2024 13:12  Karma  +2   
banter141a   6-5-2024 13:05  Karma  +5   
wongwanchi   6-5-2024 12:55  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate
Carnal Conqueror

UID 288712
Digest Posts 0
Credits 444
Posts 31
Karma 442
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2024 21:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 WelfNuwas's post

sorry, rated but forgotten to ask how you got her mid picture ?

Recent Ratings
sorur   9-5-2024 10:40  Karma  +3   
WelfNuwas   6-5-2024 21:11  Acceptance  +1   Its on her 141 listing page; the link I put in the beginning of the report.
WelfNuwas
Carnal Conqueror

UID 272502
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 8
Karma 260
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2024 16:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@hotel_boy

Middling, it didn't feel particularly loose or tight to me, and my dick is very average on a global scale.

Recent Ratings
jlomez   9-5-2024 00:05  Karma  +3   
hotel_boy   7-5-2024 22:54  Karma  +3   thx