Nationality & Language: Taiwanese/Chinese
Face: 7
Body: 8 b-c cup
Height: 8 ~155cm
Skill: 10
Service: 10
GFE: 7
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  2000 60hrs (can upgrade)
Repeat: Yes

Booking
Book through Line. For first timer, I think you don't get to choose your therapist. They will send you a rough address and then tell you more instruction will you arrive.

Entering
They are located in a apartment with three rooms. Apple greeted me at the door and took me to the room and left to wait for me to shower. She is petite, pretty looking face, and has a nice voice.

The room I entered came with a bathroom so that's nice. The other two rooms share a bathroom but don't worry they will make sure us brothers dont see each other.

Massage
After taking the shower, I lied faced down on the massage table. Apple came in and started light conversation. She's very easy going and easy to talk to as she start her massage. Her technique are pretty good and makes me feel very relaxed. She worked from upper body and slowly moved to lower as she tease my butt and balls.

Back massage lasted for around 15 minutes, then she asked me to turn around and began teasing and tickling my jr followed by a oiled handjob. She moaned gently and dirty talked which I enjoyed a lot. It feelt great just lying there and have her do the work. After a while, I asked her to grab my jr harder and do it faster. I then released the load while grabing her ass.

She then briefly cleaned her hand and my jr. While there are still some time left, she gave me a quick head massage, which felt great too and I almost fell asleep.

When there's around 15 minutes left. She asked me to take a shower. Then I gave her the donation after my shower.

Overall
I am a huge fan for massage and have it every other week. The fact that this place offer a decent massage with a happy ending is just event better.

Apple only provides a HJ but other therapists here will offer either a BJ for additional 500 or going all the way for additional 3000. They will ask you when you turn face up on the table (Be respectful if they don't offer though).

Recent Ratings
Blackpink1287   8-5-2024 15:05  Acceptance  +1   
pancho53   8-5-2024 03:07  Acceptance  +3   
antoniobarra   7-5-2024 17:53  Acceptance  +1   great!
Gman83   6-5-2024 13:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
AquilaGladius   6-5-2024 10:55  Karma  +2   man i gotta go to taiwan someday...
Gman83
Nookie Newbie

UID 301229
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 5
Karma 70
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2024 13:12  Profile P.M.