Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2016 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Instant Kama! Joy's back!

Address: 1st Floor, Fook Shing Court, 50 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Phone Appointment: +852 9310 0176
Hours: 24 hours
Email: show contact info
Web: www.kamaspa.asia
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kamaspa.asia

The return of the ever lovely Joy and her team is something I'd been looking forward to since the far too unfortunate demise of the original Aura......

Joy had messaged me that her new Spa was coming, and on the 18th of Jan at about 3 in the afternoon, i headed along
Wyndham St to the new location, its a discreet building no big MASSAGE signs anywhere, and i think most of the other places in there are offices....

Headed on up to the 1st floor, and knocked on the door, it swung open and there was a vision of loveliness, Joy herself. She welcomed me in with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

First impressions, some serious money has been spent here, it was an office before so everything thats been installed is brand new, nice bathrooms, and each room has brand new decor, showers and everything else, its hotel quality decor etc, you could bring someone here for a veggie massage and they wouldn't think twice

Joy showed me around, there's 5 treatment rooms I think plus the SPA room which wasn't finished completely when i was there, but looked good to go. All the rooms are nice sized, high ceilings , good lighting from peaceful mood lighting to normal

But enough about the decor, Joy introduced me to a pretty thing called Nicole, early 30's i'd say but very cute, nice little body and i thought why not, she lead me into a room and confirmed i wanted the 90 minute session, she helped me undress and hung up my clothes, and while i showered she prepared the room. Showers are good, good pressure and plenty of hot water and no cheap ass soaps, good shower gels etc.  

I stepped out of the shower and Nicole helped me to dry off, before leading me over to the massage bed. She speaks basic English but tries to help, and once i started to speak my basic Cantonese she seemed much more at ease. She went to work, and damn she's a good masseuse, very light touch at first, and then asked if i wanted it harder etc, i said yes and the girl has some strength, she really worked y back, shoulders, neck, arms, legs, thighs to full effect and if i was at a veggie massage place i'd have been very satisfied with just the massage. Nicole is talkative but not over the top endless conversation, but very easy to talk to, and had a god chat with her about life, the universe and everything.

Now as I said she's got a gentle touch and when her hands and nimble fingers started working on my inner thigh and
inbetween my legs, i knew it was gonna be time to turn over soon for the second part. Nicole asked if i was ready, i aid yes, she dimmed the lights a little further giving it a nice romantic feel, i rolled over and the real fun began. She began to work my chest and front, and i reciprocated, lowering her flowery top to reveal a very nice set of breasts and some very lovely and succulent nipples.  Treat them nicely and she responds very well, and she continued to work the shaft inbetween bursts of kisses, on my forehead, cheeks and on the lips, no fk but nice little kisses, my hands worked their way up her legs which are very nicely, and soon found themselves inside her shorts and caressing  very lovely ass and what feels like a very nice little sister. No access as she told me it was the first time we'd met, but i think future visits could lead to much more.

She certainly knows how to work a joystick and sensing my finish coming soon, she cradled me in her bosom as i fired away....she laughingly complimented me on how much there was, and cleaned me up and then herself, asking if she could shower. I said sure, and watched her as she stripped off to reveal very nicely bearded little sister and one hell of an ass. She stepped into the shower and cleaned herself up while i watched, she got a little self concious as i watchd especially when i asked if i could join her, she giggled that maybe next time i could. She finished up in the shower and came back to me, and gave me a very nice head and shoulders massage while sitting naked behind me and we
chatted away till the end of the session.

Nicole helped me up, and i showered while she tidied up and dressed herself. She then helped me dry off and dress up before leading back to reception, she gave me a peck on the cheek and vanished, and i was left with Joy, i paid Joy HK$900 tips included (if you consider the price for a session at most places, and then the ongoing discussions we have with girls over tipping! I think an overall price is fine). Joy offered me a coffee, an asked how the session was and if the girl was ok, and made sure she hadn't asked for additional tips, which i assured she hadn't. So i sat on the couch chatting with Joy, and was then joined by a couple of the other girls working, which included a few familiar faces including the ever buxom Daisy/Iggy whatever name she currently goes by, Grace who speaks very good English and the
legend herself, Coco who was wearing a fetching purple outfit and i will definitely be coming back to see soon!

Could have quite happily stayed for hours, chatting with the girls on the sofa, but real life was calling and i had to leave......

Final Thoughts: JOY is back, better than ever and i hope the new SPA does great and long may it reign!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   6-4-2016 16:57  Karma  +3   Excellent
James771   28-3-2016 15:35  Karma  +2   Excellent
jimyum   27-3-2016 13:50  Karma  +4   
tiger321   26-3-2016 22:33  Karma  +1   
ambitious2012   5-3-2016 12:42  Acceptance  +1   Original
bludragons   3-3-2016 09:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - so glad to hear Joy is back - she is just a pleasure to be around!
ramont   27-2-2016 15:45  Karma  +6   Favorable
mibbui   3-2-2016 01:24  Acceptance  +1   Favorable - thanks for the pictures
pierrot   31-1-2016 17:37  Karma  +2   Excellent
theworld   30-1-2016 19:03  Karma  +2   Thanks mate, seems you had a good experience, appreciate the photos
sbs23   29-1-2016 10:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
doghead   28-1-2016 14:58  Karma  +4   Coffee on the house...that is luxury. Thanks for great report.
zebra   28-1-2016 12:35  Karma  +3   Fantastic report!
Ekim_jai
Nookie Newbie

UID 145130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 14
Karma 60
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2016 21:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi
You mentioned you saw Iggy before you left? was that the same Iggy who used to work in Reiki Spa??
zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2016 12:18  Profile P.M.