Reading Access 30
Registered 10-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2024 16:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fantasy Spa - the famous Venus

Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Name: Venus
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mando can speak some Canto)
Face: 8
Body: 9, slender, ~155 cm, c-cups,
Skill & Service: 10
GFE: 5
Price: 1300 + tip
Repeat: Maybe

Saw another bro post on Fantasy Spa reminded me of a session from last month. Recall seeing lots of reviews on Venus a while back but nothing lately so I thought I’d post this as a sort of update. Venus has been highly reviewed for a while now, but this is my first experience with her. She has always been on my list because of her consistently high rating on the Chinese spa review channels for excellent service (spoiler: she lives up to it). Booked an appointment for a session right around lunch time with the agent on TG without any issue.

The location is quite convenient, being right outside one of the TST east MTR exists. Building is open door, with a restaurant located on one of the lower floors, so pretty inconspicuous. Got the go ahead after messaging agent downstairs and Venus opens the door wearing a tight top and hot pants. She is quite petite (i think around 155?), but great proportions. In terms of looks, I would say she closely resembles the first photo below (though not quite as good as the video on the TG channel, which IMO Is a 9+, but still a solid 8), pale smooth skin, great smile.

Service wise, she does not disappoint. Lots of interaction right from the beginning, including grinding and a BBBJ during the shower. She even insists on helping me dry off. We then moved onto the massage bed, where she started with some light massage. After about 10 minutes, transitioned into teasing and nuru lying on my stomach. Not a big fan of this part, but it felt nice with her C-cups slipping and sliding. Got into all fours and she did this tease and reach around that felt amazing (almost right there) We flipped over and started DFK my hands exploring her body. She then got on top and started grinding in cowgirl position, getting very close to slipping into LS. Couldn’t really take it anymore so I asked her to switch to 69, and quickly (CIM).

Afterwards, she cleans up and continues with massage for another 15 minutes until time is up. She is really adamant about this part (I wanted to leave to get back to the office but she insisted I stay for the duration ) All in all a very good experience. I tend not to repeat with spa girls, given the variety of providers, but Venus is a keeper and the venue is quite convenient.

*One tidbit is, I think she is well known for her nuru + CIM. I wasn’t really planning on it when I got there but after the shower (and BBBJ) seemed too awkward to go for anything else. Never really confirmed which service at any point though, so maybe the default if the 1300. Don’t know if she offers FS. Adding the photo from TG channel for reference.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
DrDecimate   6-5-2024 20:58  Karma  +3   
Tim8land   6-5-2024 20:24  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   6-5-2024 19:08  Karma  +4   Tx. Fake tits? Where is this venue in tst?