Post at 27-4-2024 15:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Random arrangement outside Hotel

Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Name:  Didn't ask
Link: -
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Mandarin with a little English
Face: 3/5 She was cute but has too much Makeup imo.
Body: 4/5 a bit on the chubbier side but has amazing tits.
Height: About 160. Def on the shorter side.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 Started with BBBJ and continued with covered BJ and the normal sex.
GFE: 2/5 Smash and Go. No kissing, cuddling or any of that. (But didn't wanted any to begin with) She talked with a very high-pitched voice which was annoying as fuck.
PSE: 5/5 Her moans were amazing
Price & Session Length:  1000RMB + 300RMB Tip for roughly half an hour.
Repeat: Maybe

Was taking a stroll around 8pm. When I passed the Holiday Inn Hotel at Nanjing Road a woman came up to me with fairly good english and asked if I wanted a massage. She said, she has a lot of pretty woman lined up and can take a look at them and take one back to my hotel. My guess is that she works for one of the massage places nearby. I was a bit hasitant at first, even walked away to buy something from Family Mart nearby but walked back out of curiosity and hornyness. She told me for 1000rmd she could get me a woman really quick.

After what felt like 10min of small talk, she got a call and we walked a block away to meet with the girl. She had okay-ish looks, a bit too short for me since I am a taller fella. I deadass asked if I could see another girl but she told me the next girl would be an hour away which kinda goes against what she said at first. I agreed and took her to my hotel room. Somehow managed to have some small-talk since her English was not that good and my Mandarin is horrible. I paid her the 1000rmb with Alipay and she started preparing in the bathroom. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ until she stopped and asked for a tip for "a better service". It was pretty unconfortable back and forth but to just get back to sex, I gave her 300rmb instead of the 500 that she started with. She put a condom on and continued with the BJ and got a spit bucked next to her since she hated the taste of lube and continued to blow and spit. The sex was pretty good the since her tits were natural and huge. Her phone rang the whole time, which she said to just ignore it, but was a bit distracting during the deed. She tried to rush it after a few minutes by giving me a HJ but insisted on her riding me instead.

I guess I would go up to her again if I wanted something simple and near the hotel I was in but would be nice to get a look at the girl beforehand.

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   28-4-2024 22:17  Karma  +7   
Offshore2   28-4-2024 09:40  Karma  +3   Classic ripoff tactics along the streets in PVG and CAN.
Skepti10   28-4-2024 08:54  Karma  +4   
MrFrosty   28-4-2024 06:00  Acceptance  +1   
Narhhy   27-4-2024 15:59  Acceptance  +1