Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2024
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 10:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
I am almost 30, and haven’t had my first time experience. Is this normal? Just wondering how you guys had your first time sex experience, and how was it.

25. For me it was a spur of the moment decision one late night while on a weekend vacation to Montreal with a bunch of buddies. Me and a friend happened to see the sign on our drunk walk back to the hotel after striking out at the club. I got laid, she was hot, and it was in another province. Best $150 I ever spent tbh. I have no regrets.
Tkthedk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 304150
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 20
Karma 244
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 12:14  Profile P.M. 
First time with a girl ever? I was with my high school sweetheart and we mated like rabbits until we had to stop as we had way too many pregnancy scares.

First time mongering? Last year when I had just turned 30. My friends and I all planned a trip to Japan (2 couples + me). The couples got into a huge argument with one another while trying to make plans for the day, so I ditched them and decided to try out the hobby myself.
Lazy_Ad6604
Kinky King

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1106
Posts 158
Karma 1091
Acceptance 297
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 19:39  Profile P.M. 
First time with a girl:  15.  Didn't know shit about shit, earned my redwings the same day LMAO!

First time in the hobby:  Last year, but many times since.
SexPatBateman
Musky Member

UID 304842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 106
Posts 18
Karma 104
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2024 12:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kmatrix's post

First time having sex: 15 with a girlfriend

First time with a WG: 17 after breaking up with said girlfriend and my friends dared me to pay for a walk up girl in HK. No regrets but man, I've spent way too much money on this "hobby" ever since
MrFrosty
Nookie Newbie

UID 277333
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2024 20:45  Profile P.M. 
First time with WG? Few years ago. Can't even remember what led up to it.

I remember a door with a typical massage picture. The corridor was brightly lit, so it wasn't a typical walk-up place. I rang the bell, asked for a massage (in Mandarin), and then FS started more or less immediately.

Despite that, I still feel weird ringing on the doorbells, even to this day. I prefer to look through the DB, pick the ones that catch my eye (knowing full well the PS BS), try to find a few in the same location/building, then visit them in a particular order. It's a bit OCD but reduces the RNG of walking through an entire building while ringing bells.
Talktoaposner
Nookie Newbie

UID 287570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 4
Karma 71
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2024 01:58  Profile P.M. 
My first time was because my coworker mentioned something about "whatever you do, don't ever go to the apartments near X company. You do it once and you will never stop"

I was intrigued and he talked about these hot Korean girls (I always had an Asian fetish and Asian girls were never into me). I did some digging found the information, did my screening, and was a nervous wreck heading to my first appointment.

First job out of college, early 20s, and taking my lunch for a nice Korean snack. I remember when I first went, she was called the "legendary Frida". First thing she said was "omg you are so young and cute, come with me"

She was this tall curvy but muscular woman that just took full advantage of me in the most positive away. I've been hooked since lmao
MelonChampion37
Nookie Newbie

UID 305000
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-5-2024
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2024 11:39  Profile P.M. 
First time was at 16 with my girlfriend, she was a total freak and helped set up a threesome for me about a year later.
First time with a WG was in college, I went and got a massage after the gym and afterwards got offered a HJ. Been hooked ever since!
qblast1
Nookie Newbie

UID 294884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 93
Posts 12
Karma 93
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 06:21  Profile P.M. 
First time was 14 with my girlfriend.

First time with a WG?? I don't remember my exact age but probably 19-20.  When I was in college I saw an accupuncture place and decided to give it a shot. Had more of a shot than expected!! This was just a HJ by a 30 something Korean lady. This led me to Google Korean massage near me... And that opened up a whole world of entertainment!! At that time k-orgs were rampant in the Bay area and very lenient. This lasted several years until a few serious relationships.

When entering back onto the scene, Id always start with MPs then find myself spending the extra few bucks for fs.