Font size: S M L
Aliya - Indian KHB 7th floor, C1 - AVOID

NAME - Aliya
ADDRESS - King Hing building 7th floor, c1
PRICE - 800 HKD FS
RACE - Indian, from India
REPEAT - absolutely not

FACE - 3.5/5 - nice looking face, typical Indian-look
BODY - 3.5/5 - she got a nice body, white lingerie looks good on her when she opens up the door, tits are a little droopy but still okay, shaved snatch
SKILL - 0/5 - total newbie, everything is restricted, won't allow you to do anything (see below), complete germaphobe
LANGUAGE - excellent English, Indian

Went to KHB this afternoon, walked from the bottom up, saw a few nice ones, but my eye was on the Indian girl on the 7th floor - first time seeing a Indian WG here,
quite rare - the door had 800 written on the sign.. when I rang the doorbell I asked how much just to double check, she pointed at the sign and then closed the door.
Then I went upstairs and checked out the others before going back down again, rang her doorbell again to make sure what I was looking at the first time (sometimes they don't
look as good the second time around). After I finished checking all the doors, I left the building and headed home.

Decided to go back again tonight, I was thinking, "just go for it, she might not be there tomorrow" so headed back to KHB.
Walked up to the 7th floor, there were quite a few late-night punters around.. surprisingly her door was available.
When she opened up, I asked, "BJ with no condom?", and she replied, "yes, okay, come in.. I remember you from today, just come in", so I went in.

As soon as I walked in, she immediately asked for the money upfront - already got bad vibes from that moment.
I tried to break the ice and made small talk; she mentioned she had zero customers today (Sunday), and then asked me if this is normal?
and said I was her only customer today, and said she will be here until Sep. 30th and might come back.
I got undressed and tried to take off her white lingerie - she walked away and then told me to go to the shower by myself, asked her,
"are you not going to shower?" - she replied, "I washed already".
After I finished washing, she, for some reason asked me if I cleaned myself properly.. she saw me get into the shower and wash with soap, then asked me
if I did it properly, what the hell? She then hopped into the shower by herself and washed her snatch - I really did not understand, she told me she just showered
When she got out I layed down on the bed and she then proceeeded smell my dick - yes, you read that correctly, she actually smelled it before she put it in her mouth!
I am very clean, my balls and cock are completely shaved, no facial or any body hair whatsoever - this woman was just plain weird.
Then she gave me one of the WORST BJs of the century - absolutely ZERO skill, she simply moved her lips up and
down with her lips barely touching my cock - it must have lasted 20 seconds then she suddenly stopped.
I asked her, "is that it, finished already?" - she looked at me and said, if you want longer and better blowob, you have to pay more money".
minus 2 points, can it get any worse from here? Yes, it can.

She got on top and started riding with fake moans, I was not hard at all, completely limp downstairs - at this point there was nothing to get exicted about. I thought to
myself, since I am already here and she got my money, just try and get your money's worth. Swichted position with me on top and started pumping, was starting to get
a little bit hard but not much. Got up and changed again, both of us standing and started pumping from behind, then finally gave up and just asked for a HJ.
Wasn't feeling anything at all. She then started tugging at my junk with the condom on.. I was like, who does that?
Opted to take it off while giving me a HJ, and she said it isn't very hygienic, I was like, "I can not feel anything with the condom on if you give me a HJ",
she finally took it off, grabbed it with force and gave me one of the worst tugs ever. I wanted to finish as soon as I can as time was running out for the MTR,
I just told her to lay down on the bed and I will do it myself, and finish over her stomach / tits.. she said no. Again, very unhygienic.
She sat on the bed with a bunch of tissues in her hands and told me to just come on the tissue, so basically no other choice.
After 2 mins or so, with me tugging off, I finished onto the tissue that she was holding. I wiped up and threw the tissue in the rubbish bin; it missed and fell onto the floor -
she then went off on me and said, "can you please put your tissue into the bin! it's very dirty, double wrap it before you put it in, I had to sleep here in this room,
and the tissues will smell". Seriously, in all my time punting during the last 14 years, I have never ever met anyone like this before.
Surprisingly she went into the shower with me. After I finished , got dressed, and walked as fast as I could to the MTR before the last train departed.

CONCLUSION:

PROS:
1. She looked fine in that white lingerie

CONS:
1. money upfront - actually, I don't mind this, some Thais ask this and they give amazing service.
2. shower alone
3. kept asking if I cleaned myself properly, right after she saw me washing
4. smelling my cock before BJ (just plain weird... first time this happened to me in 14 years of punting)
5. 20-sec blowjob, worst one ever - no suction, completely dry, no saliva
6. asking for more money to get a longer/better BJ
7. ripping away at my penis with her hand, is she peeling a banana or giving a HJ?
8. had to persuade her to do the HJ without a condom
9. not allowed to come on her stomach / tits (first time a WG not allowing this)
10. had to finish in the tissue she was holding while she was sitting on the bed
11. complete germaphobe

Really wish I walked away when I did and didn't go back again tonight - I have never seen Indian girls here before, but I am always open to trying other races,
but not sure if I will try Indian again though. 800 could have gotten me 2 Thais with excellent service.

Recent Ratings
Mandoggy   7-10-2023 15:25  Karma  +3   
tmptmp   28-9-2023 22:59  Acceptance  +1   Sorry for this bad experience.
like2bonk   28-9-2023 19:56  Karma  +2   id love to try indian girls but from personal experience and confirmed even by indian bros, the indian chicks have hygie ...
dedupe   28-9-2023 17:59  Karma  +4   Good intel.
asianfetish   28-9-2023 11:47  Karma  +5   Sorry to hear this. Sigh I miss Leyna
jezzzz   28-9-2023 03:15  Karma  +6   
funfeelfree   27-9-2023 00:57  Acceptance  +1   
gwailoplayer   26-9-2023 18:25  Karma  +3   when you never see any other indians working that tells you something
slickric423   26-9-2023 17:33  Karma  +5   sympathy ks
Up8   25-9-2023 22:40  Karma  +2   Sympathy ks
proplus   25-9-2023 19:45  Acceptance  +3   
MrButtons   25-9-2023 18:34  Karma  +5   As much as I would like to have an Indian WG - I ain't going to her. Sorry for your experience dude.
nnbbs   25-9-2023 15:45  Karma  +4   Sympathy K
sexforhealth   25-9-2023 15:44  Karma  +2   Smells ur cock but shes the one with odor
TedKoppel   25-9-2023 14:48  Karma  +2   
toey_toad   25-9-2023 14:31  Karma  +6   Saw her too, decent face but noticed a belly, could feel she had a bad attitude
Hobbier   25-9-2023 13:40  Karma  +2   How are her tits?
Ramsyhk   25-9-2023 12:39  Karma  +2   A erected dick can go down easily after reading this
perriersons08   25-9-2023 11:34  Karma  +10   wow wtf lol
shaykh   25-9-2023 10:32  Karma  +4   
monogamous   25-9-2023 09:23  Karma  +5   800 could have gotten me 2 Thais with excellent service. Hell Yeah!!!!!!!
clampbottom   25-9-2023 08:15  Karma  +3   Atleast the body was okay?
Skepti10   25-9-2023 07:30  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   25-9-2023 04:43  Karma  +10   A real disaster by any standard!! :(
Emptiantian   25-9-2023 02:45  Acceptance  +1   man that sucks, I would be piss too if I spend $800 for that
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2023 14:48  Profile P.M. 
I can definitely see the mystique of having an Indian girl but it's just unfortunate it was a very poor service.  I had a short relationship with an Indian girl back when I was very young, but I only has been in the last few years where I realized that yeah some of these Indian girls are really hot.

The only other place where I've seen with working Indian girl was at a laufhaus in southern Germany and her personality and physique was completely not my cup of tea.  When I was in Dubai a couple of years ago I decided to act on this Indian fantasy.  The girl I took home from a club was Punjabi but from Pakistan.  It was more than enough to bring me a huge smile.

But myself I probably would have done the same in your shoes, if the girl look great and she seems okay I would just jump at it but we all know sometimes you just can't tell until you get into the room and the door is closed.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.  Thanks for sharing.

Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   25-9-2023 15:45  Acceptance  +2   Dont understand the appeal of indian girls. Not exactly exotic
sexforhealth
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294270
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 72
Karma 256
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-7-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2023 15:54  Profile P.M. 
"She mentioned she had zero customers today (Sunday), and then asked me if this is normal?" LMAO
"She sat on the bed with a bunch of tissues in her hands and told me to just come on the tissue"
She lacks self-awareness on why she has no customers. Should have given you extra time and service.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   21-10-2023 02:52  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   25-9-2023 16:20  Acceptance  +10   Yes. She just lost another opportunity + BAD PR on the English Forum!

-Kings like us need multiple girls
funfeelfree
Nookie Newbie

UID 147267
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-4-2016
Location Jordan
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2023 18:29  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #1 lijianhua's post

Yes, and that's what the actual reality of india and indians goes like.

BB
Raiden_x
Nookie Newbie

UID 293677
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2023 00:57  Profile P.M. 
No wonder it happened, when I was in India few years back, I got the similar service like what you got in HK.For sure if you have paid more money for BJ, the service would be poor. Gald that you saved money.