Name : Guitar
Establishment : Sakura Palace
Nationality: Thai
Face: 4.5/5 (Very Pretty)
Body: 4.5/5 (Very Trim Nice Bolt Ons)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 110 AUD /30 mins

Was going to Sydney for a weekend away so I had been planning for a couple of weeks and I had decided to visit Kyoto 206.

Arrived at Central Station around 11 am Friday 19th August, and walked to Kyoto 206 which was only a couple of minutes away.
when I got there I was greeted by the young apprentice MMS who tells me that the shop is closed for the dayand that the girls were
working at the sister shop a couple of streets away. I say OK so she walks with me to show me the way.

Get to Sakura Palace, very friendly MMS and 4 girls available. All of them very attractive. I picked Guitar who was easily the friendliest.
Shower, service begins. Guitar starts with a cat bath, licking my nipple and I free to reciprocate. Touching pussy, fine but no penetration.
Now she works down lower and hits my sweet spot, which is to lick the base of my balls. Really good.

On with the Dom and now a very good CBJ. After a bit of that , Guitar lubes and climbs aboard. Holy shit I;m an average sized
European and It's a tight fit. I've been in tight pussies before but never that tight in a WL.

Time for the finish line, so I mount her and it is a great grind to

When I finish, she cleans up and asks me to lie face down and give me a nice massage to round off the time.

All in all a great experience.

Normally Guitar works at Kyoto 206 and the attached photos from their website are spot on

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   22-8-2016 22:37  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
Rockmy   22-8-2016 20:38  Karma  +4   Favorable
halfclover   22-8-2016 14:39  Karma  +6   Excellent
stinkyfeet   22-8-2016 13:24  Karma  +6