Subject: [Australia][Sydney] Ginza - Jolin - ice in the ahole!
fedexman
Lustful Lord

UID 81892
Digest Posts 0
Credits 699
Posts 31
Karma 696
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2016 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Australia][Sydney] Ginza - Jolin - ice in the ahole!

Name:  Jolin
Link: www.ginzaclub.com
Nationality & Language: korean (can speak basic mandarin and English)
Face:  7/10
Body:  10/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length:  280aud/1hr (CIM extra $20, anal extra $100)
Repeat: Yes!

So I'd done my research and read about this girl named Jolin at Ginza who uses ice when giving a blowjob. Decided I must try and booked her for 1 hour. The rooms at Ginza are decently sized and consist of a shower cubicle, a large bed and ceiling mirrors.

The session started in the shower where she gave me a good scrub down while giving by bum hole a very thorough clean. I wasn't too sure why my ass was being cleaned so thoroughly but found out why soon after! In the shower she also gave me a BBBJ and I had to stop her so we can go to the bed.

After the shower, she sat me on the edge of the bed, went to her esky and put some ice in her mouth. What followed was a mind blowing BBBJ where she devoured my penis. After a while, she told me to lie down, legs up and that's when the fun began. She got more ice, started licking and tongue fucking my anus and then stuck a piece of ice in! This was the first time I've had anal play on me and it wasn't too bad to tell you the truth! Also explains why she gave my anus such a good wash. Anyway I rubbed my cock while she was tongue fucking my anus which was fantastic. Soon after I pulled her back up so she could deep throat me and I blew my sperm into my mouth. Round 1 done. Amazing stuff.

We cleaned up and cuddled for 10 mins before she initiated round 2. This girl is 1 pro service provider. She started by sucking on my nipples while I fingered her vag before moving down for more cock sucking. I was hard pretty quickly and decided it was time to fuck her. She put the condom on jumped on cowgirl style. Her muscle control was amazing - she was so fucking tight it was incredible. She put her legs on my thighs and went hard. Looking at the ceiling mirrors of this girl grinding away was incredible and I soon came again.

Looking at that time after round 2, I'd only used 45 mins! Considering I always struggle to come twice in 1 hour shows just how much of a professional she really is. She has her routine (as you'll read from other reviews of her) but damn it's a brilliant routine. I'll definitely be back to see her!

Recent Ratings
arianmale1975   10-9-2016 03:03  Karma  +1   
halfclover   22-8-2016 14:55  Karma  +6   Quality
MothToAFlame   19-8-2016 22:32  Karma  +3   Excellent
Nekohima   19-8-2016 07:52  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
austin821   19-8-2016 07:31  Karma  +3   Cheers